Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

danieljuk

Advice on F please?

Gilded Reverie - Mountain (21) + Garden (20)

F is not a fan of social situations or invitations to things with lots going on. They are not the most social person and so look for small things and intimate things like a picnic, not huge parties or invitations to social events.

How will the guest coming to stay go next week?

scorpiogirl

Gilded Reverie - Mountain (21) + Garden (20)

F is not a fan of social situations or invitations to things with lots going on. They are not the most social person and so look for small things and intimate things like a picnic, not huge parties or invitations to social events.

How will the guest coming to stay go next week?

Bouquet - Crossroads (clarifier Clouds)
I think things will go well, but perhaps will take a walk through the park but the weather may be bad...or guests will have trouble making their mind on what to choose, activities or something like that...

Will I hear from F end of this month?

strangebrew

Bouquet - Crossroads (clarifier Clouds)
I think things will go well, but perhaps will take a walk through the park but the weather may be bad...or guests will have trouble making their mind on what to choose, activities or something like that...

Will I hear from F end of this month?

Scythe and Mouse

I dont think so, it seems F is standing back and worried about contacting you (for now) for some reason...sorry... :(

Will i ever hear from lizzy again?

Jdance

Scythe and Mouse

I dont think so, it seems F is standing back and worried about contacting you (for now) for some reason...sorry... :(

Will i ever hear from lizzy again?

birds/key: yes you will , the connection is important to lizzy

q: Tell me about C's feelings for R?

samantha

birds/key: yes you will , the connection is important to lizzy

q: Tell me about C's feelings for R?

Mice - Garden

Maybe (?) C is shy or nervous around R in a public/social setting, which might indicate that they are interested in them (or stronger) which makes them embarrassed.

QU: Tell me about X's feelings for S ?

BrightEye

Mice - Garden

Maybe (?) C is shy or nervous around R in a public/social setting, which might indicate that they are interested in them (or stronger) which makes them embarrassed.

QU: Tell me about X's feelings for S ?

Moon - Park

I believe they are romantic but is aware of your social environment and maybe not being able to be open about it.

What should I know?

samantha

Moon - Park

I believe they are romantic but is aware of your social environment and maybe not being able to be open about it.

What should I know?

Mountain - Child

Either a child/young person will cause difficulties for you OR you need to adopt a more carefree/happy go lucky attitude towards any problems (the child is heading in the opposite direction to the mountain, so maybe you should *turn your back* on anything which appears troublesome in the foreseeable)

QU: What would CSG like to ask me ?

BrightEye

Mountain - Child

Either a child/young person will cause difficulties for you OR you need to adopt a more carefree/happy go lucky attitude towards any problems (the child is heading in the opposite direction to the mountain, so maybe you should *turn your back* on anything which appears troublesome in the foreseeable)

QU: What would CSG like to ask me ?

Sun - Fox

He would want you to shed some on something you're not open about.

Should I talk to x about this thing that's bothering me?

samantha

Sun - Fox

He would want you to shed some on something you're not open about.

Should I talk to x about this thing that's bothering me?

Man - Bouquet
There is some kind of *transaction* here so I think you can but perhaps *mask* the thing which is bothering you, or otherwise tone it down somehow - maybe slip it into a bunch of other things which are more *attractive* ....on the other hand I guess X may be flattered by your confiding in them and see it as a *gift* anyway.

QU: What does CSG think I am not being open about ?

BrightEye

Man - Bouquet
There is some kind of *transaction* here so I think you can but perhaps *mask* the thing which is bothering you, or otherwise tone it down somehow - maybe slip it into a bunch of other things which are more *attractive* ....on the other hand I guess X may be flattered by your confiding in them and see it as a *gift* anyway.

QU: What does CSG think I am not being open about ?

Maybe not then.

Flowers - Bear

That you find them attractive?

Will x like the sketches?