Antique Lenormand Decks.

Tag_jorrit

My decks came today, just in time for our Lenormand meetup group! I got the Game of Hope (beta) and the (more like a gypsy oracle) Nielen deck.

The Game of Hope is beautiful and the Nielen deck has written meanings on it and has several images that do not appear in a standard Petit Lenormand. So it seems a Lenormand/gypsy oracle hybrid. As I look at it now, it's not titled a Lenormand deck. The title card says Mlle LeNormand's Only Sure and Complete Fortune Telling Cards.

And here are the instructions for the Nielen deck. .

decan

I'm glad, my beautiful deck arrived today. I love it!!

Because it is probably (unfortunately) the last day -maybe with tomorrow I don't know exactly- to order a deck from "The Game of Hope web store" before the store closes, I join a photo if this could inspire people.
Last chance!

Attachments

• Stralsunder Lenormand.jpg
    Stralsunder Lenormand.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 227

Tag_jorrit

So glad you like them, Decan. I hope you use them well, until they look like the Destroyed Dondorfs! LOL!

And yes, today's the last day.

decan

So glad you like them, Decan. I hope you use them well, until they look like the Destroyed Dondorfs! LOL!

And yes, today's the last day.
I planned to do this :D

Jen P

HELP

Moderators - not sure if I can have this posted and a separate new thread at the same time. Please let me know if I'm in the wrong and how to fix it.

QUICK!!! Lauren is closing her shop tomorrow. I have to choose between Le Fanu's Lilac Dondorf or Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf or even the Purple Dragon Dondorf. I have a French Cartomancy which I trimmed and, God forbid, glittered that has an aged look about it. I'm leaning towards the Lilac, but I just can't decide! I'm usually not a flake, but here I sit on the last day trying to make up my mind. The deadline is at midnight tonight!!! Any thoughts or comments would be helpful. Thanks!!!

Jen P

Also - if anyone is deciding what to get, I strongly suggest the Game of Hope Star edition and/or the Game of Hope Minis. Love these.

It looks like you can only get the minis.

Tag_jorrit

Moderators - not sure if I can have this posted and a separate new thread at the same time. Please let me know if I'm in the wrong and how to fix it.

QUICK!!! Lauren is closing her shop tomorrow. I have to choose between Le Fanu's Lilac Dondorf or Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf. I have a French Cartomancy which I trimmed and, God forbid, glittered that has an aged look about it. I'm leaning towards the Lilac, but I just can't decide! I'm usually not a flake, but here I sit on the last day trying to make up my mind. Lauren, I thought tomorrow (July 1st) was the last day! Any thoughts or comments would be helpful. Thanks!!!

Both! LOL!

If you can only get one I would take the Lilac. Read with it daily for the next 30 years-- wear it out to make it look like the Destroyed but through your own use.

Jen P

I went with your suggestion and got the Lilac. Thanks Lauren - so sorry to see you go!

Best of luck in the future!