Lenormand Spread

FaeryGodmother

Hi,

Many years ago a lady did a reading for me using the Lenormand deck. The spread she used used every card in a 6 x 6 spread. The only problem is I can't remeber exactly how she read it. I do remember that she based the reading from the woman (representing me) and that the cards closest were things that were near future or present and cards further away were more distant future or past. At least I think that was how she did it. I do have the Titania's deck but the spread in the book for that one is completly different. My question is does anyone know of the other spread? How does it work? Any information or even guesses about how to do the spread this way will be much appreciated. The one thing that stuck in my mind from that reading was the amazing accuracy of it and I sure want to give it a try.
Thanks.
FGM

tarotlova

Have a look at this site that I got under Oracle in the Forum it was in a thread called Lenormand and the site was mentioned by Mlle Lenormand another member here at AT www.serenapowers.com/lenormand.html there is heaps of info on these cards try your search button. Blessings

FaeryGodmother

Thank you so much, Tarotlova! :D It had the spread I was thinking of, though I did remember it wrong. I can't wait to try it.
FGM