Nepenthes

Inbound

Several books...

Decks:

Radiant RW (Wife)

Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck Large
Pagans Otherworld Tarot

Darytessekhmet

I received the Monstarot today! It is beautiful and perfect. My 10 year old son and I are looking through the cards now. So happy! <3

EmpyreanKnight

Finally got my Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea. It's a very gorgeous Thoth-inspired deck, and I bought it for a song too.

katyanne

I'm waiting on two decks to arrive on Monday (while I'll be away at the hospital with my son who is having surgery), the Dream Raven Tarot and New XIII by Lo Scarabeo. These look beautiful and I'm hoping they are as beautiful when they get here as they look.

EmpyreanKnight

Enabled again. The Medieval Scapini Deck and Book Set is coming to papa, yeah.

decan

That's it my Trick or Tarot, limited edition (Major cards only) arrived this morning.
It is very nice!

Autumnaleqinox

I caved and ordered the Tarot of the Crone and Dark Goddess tarot after seeing this might be the final reprint! I'd been waffling but I sense they're decks I would regret not getting.

ayuryogini

Wow! What's happening? 4 days since someone posted.

I have a suspicion that my Flornoy Noblet TdM will be arriving any day now.

Just about the time I remember that I ordered a deck from them, it arrives in the mail.

EmpyreanKnight

I finally have the Medieval Scapini, and in record time too.

Wow! What's happening? 4 days since someone posted.

Yeah, it seems like things have ground to a halt around here. We can perhaps do our bit by picking up the slack and buying more. :p

Nemia

I ordered the Constellations Tarot from Etsy...