Lenormand Deck from Robert M. Place

Gulliver

Thanks, Melia! That helps a lot!

Gulliver

I've to say, the images draw you in. There is something with these cards, an energy, pretty cool. Do you feel it similar? Very interesting.

garmonbozia

Love the artwork minus the Egyptian stuff. Gonna have to pass on this one though since its not a Lenormand.

magpie9

I just read the new stuff on the site, by Rachel Pollack. It made me look at this deck differently, and now I find it quite intriguing. i will probably get it after all, even though it's not exactly a lennie, and I'm not exactly crazy about some of the changes they made. i think it will be worth getting for the book alone.

light2000

Very nice deck, never heard of it before.

I'm pret new to Lenormand cards so need to look at some decks before i chose one to buy.

Cocobird55

Burning Serpent

Robert Place's The Burning Serpent is now available for pre-order on indigogo. It comes with a 260 page book by Rachel Pollack.

avalonian

Anything that involves Rachel Pollack and Robert Place is too good for me to resist.

So I gave in gracefully!

:)

greatdane

Is it an oracle or a Lenormand?

I really enjoy his work, but this is too off course for me to see as Lenormand and too much like Lenormand for me to see as just an oracle, so I am going to pass.

SixDegrees

I'm still on the fence about this deck. I tend to like the work of both Pollack and Place.

But I certainly rolled my eyes at the narrative of the deck's creation that the authors relate on their indigogo page. It kind of turns me off to the product itself. While perhaps it's true that Lenormand mystically "came" to them, it seems far more likely that they want to cash in on the current Lenormand craze. I wish that they would just admit that (if it is true).

Izzydunne

Why?

Why do modern designers of Lenormand decks persist in changing titles and mixing imagery?This is very confusing, and in no way traditional. Please design any deck you want, but call it something else other than Lenormand.