2015 - so, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

seven stars

I'm going to do another Lenormand this year & I have a few ideas but I thought I'd do a shout out - what do you want to see in a Lenormand? What are you sick of seeing - what's been overdone?

I'm also going to be putting together some sort of package deal....like, mini + poker size + reading matt + journal, something like that....what would you like in a package deal?

Also might try to get into doing a Lenormand phone APP....thoughts?

As far as a matt....I have this idea of making them with spaces drawn out for the cards, for doing 3 card readings & the matt would just be a beautiful accentuating design to sort of "ta da" the cards...I've been told some people would rather have 5 card spreads but I would have to make that matt for minis rather than poker size because only 3 poker size cards would fit on this size matt I'm using (it's mousepad size).....input?

So basically, I have all these ideas but I really like hearing from people in here because you guys have REALLY GOOD ideas & I'd like to come up with stuff that you really "want". Maybe one of my problems is "too many choices" when I put out decks & this one should just be "one deck one back"?

greatdane

Hmmmm?

Good question.

Off the top of my head. Whatever size the cards are, the images be a lot bigger than the rest of the card (as in borders, inserts, etc). Borders can work really well, but I NEED to see the image.

Images that are easy to see as in not just clarity, but for example, the Key should really stand out and not be this little key as part of the pic. When I lay the cards out, I want to see the images.

For style, I would love a soft style of art as the Golden Book of Fairy Tales. I don't want a fairy tale deck, but the style of art that is used in that I find lovely and haven't seen in a deck, especially Lenormand.

OK, I LOVE the idea of a small three card matt as I only do three card readings. I know some usually do five, some do seven, some do GT's. For me, a three card that would accommodate regular size Lenormand cards, as opposed to minis, would be GREAT.

Can't wait to read what everyone else would like to see.

seven stars

Thinking of hand drawing this one. maybe.

greatdane

Even better if you wish to draw it

I wanted a new style of art I haven't seen in Lenormand, so I chose that one. A deck drawn by you would be even more "new" and unique.

seven stars

OK here's an idea. I have images of all 36 of the lenormand symbols in jewelry form. I was thinking some people might get off on vintage jewelry, so this would be like a Jewelry Box of Lenormands. Thoughts? Cool? Dumb? This is obviously without the numbers yet or inserts.

Attachments

• Jewelry Box Lenormand.jpg
    Jewelry Box Lenormand.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 279

Ferne

I would like a grand tableau mat. But maybe that's too many cards to fit on one mat?

The jewelry lenormand looks great Seven! Could you add card inserts in one of the corners, something small and discreet?

Ferne

Padma

Cards drawn by you :)

seven stars

Drawing does take longer. Even then it's like, ok has the victorian drawing been over-done? Modern people maybe? Bikes instead of horses? Or a faerie motif?

Attachments

• Jewelry Box Lenormand2.jpg
    Jewelry Box Lenormand2.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 216

seven stars

I would like a grand tableau mat. But maybe that's too many cards to fit on one mat?

The jewelry lenormand looks great Seven! Could you add card inserts in one of the corners, something small and discreet?

Ferne

What dimensions would a grand tableau mat be? Also, I can put the "rectangles" for each card space, but would it also be helpful to write in those boxes anything about the reading? I do not know how to do a grand tableau so I'm lost with this - I've read a little about columns & rows but not enough to really know what I'm doing. I'd have to find another printer - I don't think the 17 x 27 mats would be useful. But I think I know where I can find one. What's the max that a mat that size would be worth? Price might be an issue.