If for the last time you're to suggest only one deck to all ATers, which would it be?

Ambrosia

I can't. I literally just cannot.

I would suggest to any new reader to choose a deck which sings to the depths of your heart and soul.

Seasoned readers may agree that this can vary day by day... (or hour by hour).

Sigh... xx

Beancrew49

Ugh, this thread has seriously exposed my biggest pet peeve with this website. We are sitting here on one of the best Tarot deck directories on the internet. Nearly every deck ever made is here, with descriptions, pictures, and reviews. And here we are, in our send-off thread and not a single person has posted a link to their favorite deck. While pursuing threads in the past where people are talking about decks I have always loathed having to open a new tab, remember the name of the deck mentioned, type it in, and then having to close the tab and go back to the thread, only to have to do it all over again. It may sound like a lazy modern day problem, but how hard is it to provide the link yourself in your post? Especially now, in the send off thread, when there are hundreds of decks mentioned to someone who may be interested in learning about new decks? I recommend you all go back and provide a link.

Anyway, Druidcraft, Druidcraft, Druidcraft. 5 stars for a reason. I don't think there is a worthy competitor, but keep in mind, trimming the borders is almost necessary.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/druidcraft/

Linfang

Crystal Fire Illuminated Tarot by Carol Herzer. The colors make my inner self lighten up and my heart sing.

missy

I love decks I can read with intuitively. For that reason, the following:

* Mary-El

* Circle of Life

* The Wild Unknown

* The Rohrig

~~~~~

All Magic Realist Press decks, including

* Baroque Bohemian Cats

* Bohemian Gothic

* Victorian Romantic

* The Alice Tarot

* The Victorian Flower Oracle

linnie

Greenwood if you're after tarot (or A'HA Oracle if after an oracle.. :))

The original RWT because its standard, widely used, and I still actually enjoy the artwork, in an old memory way.

Thoth... had me stumped, but worth the effort.

conurelover

Ancient Italian and Mary-El.

silvereye

Centennial Pamela Coleman Smith Rider Waite deck because it's good as your only deck or Just for academic reference.