If for the last time you're to suggest only one deck to all ATers, which would it be?

Myrrha

I always end up loving decks that are not very popular here. My main reading deck for the past 2-3 years has been the Beautiful Creatures Tarot. I don't think it is suitable for everyone but it gives me incredible support and understanding.

I also love the Inner Realms Tarot by Saleire. Very meditative modern pip deck.

For a long time my main reading deck was Tarot of the Elves and I highly recommend it along with the Fradella Adventure Tarot and Phantasmagoric Theater decks.

csmith0406

I always end up loving decks that are not very popular here. My main reading deck for the past 2-3 years has been the Beautiful Creatures Tarot. I don't think it is suitable for everyone but it gives me incredible support and understanding.

I also love the Inner Realms Tarot by Saleire. Very meditative modern pip deck.

For a long time my main reading deck was Tarot of the Elves and I highly recommend it along with the Fradella Adventure Tarot and Phantasmagoric Theater decks.

I really like Phantasmagoric too, though not for my main deck. It confuses me enough that my pure intuition kicks in, and I can do the reading. :)

Daemon Lover

Has the Victorian Romantic been mentioned yet? I haven't searched through the posts yet.
A totally wonderful deck...love it! The images, the symbolic representation....perfectšŸ˜Š

Myrrha

I really like Phantasmagoric too, though not for my main deck. It confuses me enough that my pure intuition kicks in, and I can do the reading. :)

:) yes decks that seem RWS at first but have interesting differences are good that way!

BodhiSeed

A deck that has been self-published. Of course personal preferences would decide the right one. Some suggestions: Urban Tarot, Tarot of the Absurd, Tarot of St. Croix, Wild Unknown, Tabula Mundi, Ferret Tarot or Ellis Deck.

WolfSpirit

"Sort of like your valedictory deck advice to the readers of these forums"

honestly - I'd say look at everything you can. Search sites, speak to friends who have decks, check out any shops near you that just might sell them, new or secondhand.

And pick the one that speaks to YOU. Don't be swayed by what other folks say about a deck, go by how YOU feel about it. And that will be your very best guide.

There are decks I love, but if this is my advice to readers who come after me - that's it.

This would be the best advice :)

But in the spirit of this thread "one deck to be reminded by" it would be the Druidcraft for me.

Snowhunter

Tabula Mundi. I felt like a golden retriever freaking out, "The back is shiny! Holy shit, whaaat?" Anyway, the guidebook eased me into astrology which I was never really into but I found the meanings of the cards deepened even by just a basic understanding.

Eric in NJ

One last shout for the Sun & Moon Tarot.

We never got to discuss the (now to be released in August) Star Tarot.

Miss you all!

Namaste.

Eric.

EmpyreanKnight

This thread has been strangely enabling. :D

Tibor

If I can only suggest one deck it would have to be the RWS deck, specifically the Jubilee edition with the gilded edges or the Tarot Von A.E. Waite by AGM Urania (both of which I only have the German versions). I also like the Original RWS deck (Printed in China version) which has beautiful bold colours, sharper lines and better saturation as opposed to the 'Printed in Italy' version in which the colours are quite washed out.