Elements in your birth chart.

Azarial

I just got a new book called "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need." So, I was looking over my chart to see which Elements are dominant in my chart, and which Elements my chart is deficient in. Here is what I have.

Fire- 6
Earth- 3
Air- 1
Water- 2

I went with the books recommendations of making both The Sun and The Moon count for two. The Sun is in Earth, and The Moon is in Fire.

So by looking at this, to me it looks like my chart is most dominant in Fire Signs, it looks to be fairly balanced in Earth. But does it look like I am deficient in Air and Water being that I only have one or two planets in them? Or am I balanced in Water and only deficient in Air? Or is having only one planet in Air enough to balance it?

firecatpickles

Does the book explain why sun & moon each count for two?

Fire - 4
Earth - 4
Air - 4
Water - 4

This is quite amazing. I had to count Uranus & Jupiter twice because they are both 0 degrees Libra and in between an earth & air sign.

My birth number is also four. Funny because I don't really see myself as this well rounded, but people say I am.

Starling

I decided since I'm relearning Astrology I'd do this here too.

Fire - 4
Earth - 6
Air - 1
Water - 0 planets (but I do have a Cancer Ascendant)

I'm very heavily Earth. There are 5 planets in Taurus (including the Sun) and 5 planets in the 10th House (the 2 Aries planets and 3 of the Taurus planets).

I'm already aware that I am practical, practical, practical!!! <grin> With strong emotions (that Cancer Ascendant and the Firey Moon/Mercury). But deficient in Water since there are no planets in that Element.

Starling

Opps. I forgot to count Neptune in Virgo. That should be Earth - 7.