Blank Deck

FlashFighter

I saw a blank Tarot deck at the game store the other day, had the standard RWS blue checker pattern on the back. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these, what they are like in texture, and what media can be used on them. Thanks.

CelticGirl

I have seen these at Borders. It's been a while, but I think that their description in the binder gives you more details to the cards and what can be used on them.... But off hand I'm not too sure. Good luck! :)

NightWing

Blank Challenges

There was a thread or two on this some time back. If you do some searching here, I'm sure you'll find some info on how others dealt with the blank cards; what worked and what didn't. Good luck!

blackroseivy

For my Celtic deck, I am planning on laminating laser-printed images onto the slick laminated surface of these cards with industrial-strength adhesive with an application (careful!) of heat. After which, I am going to spray-varnish them with a UV-protectant varnish. (I am going to use a matte photo paper, which takes the spraying very well.) I am hoping that this will make the cards really last & be very useable, as well as (I hope!) beautiful.

Ankou

Hey folks just found a site which sells blank card for computer printing. The pack comes with a card box also!

If its not against protacol to post, the resource is here

http://www.craftypc.com/blplca.html

I know a couple of people over the past year have been looking for something like this, and when I saw it I popped straight back to report!

Love and Light,

Ankou