Amy Brown Fairy Wisdom deck.

Holland

Who else out there has the Amy brown wisdom deck? First off, I LOVE it, however I seem to be very dependent on the guide book and I would very much like to get off the book.
Who else out there has this deck? How do you use them? Did you get off the book? What is your opinion.
I can not wait to hear from you. Blessings my friends

Here is the deck ---> ( http://www.amazon.com/Brown-Faery-W...04760885&sr=8-1&keywords=fairy+deck+amy+brown)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

I don't have this deck at all, but I love Amy Brown's faery artwork. I even have a poster of one of her fae above my altar so I'm going to be looking into this one.

I'm not sure what exactly is in the book, but I would suppose that maybe just repetitive use and getting to know the deck would be a good route to getting away from the book. I don't know how long you've had it for though or what its like really. My only other thought would be to maybe journal on the card or cards you draw every day and write down your first thoughts about the card or any feelings or ideas that come to you when you see it.

Are you using them for meditation, divination, both? Sometimes it takes me a while with an oracle deck to get used to it and to the point where I don't reference the book or reference it *much*. Oracles are very much their own animal and you just have to get familiar with each deck and its own particular language. Best of luck with it and if I get to pick this deck up soon I'll share any thoughts or tips the physical deck in hand might produce. :)