Scythe card... Something to be scared about?

1Eleven

Thanks, 1Eleven! I just knew you'd come along - winding way in the perfect way to describe the Snake being there! :thumbsup: :D

Thank you, Padma!

1Eleven

Thanks guys!
Interesting how everything unfolds with the Lenormand.

One question from a beginner though: In terms of travel, I thought the "snake" card denoted detours or changing of course (as in taking a different route) -- in this case, I don;t think this interpretation fits, but there has been a drastic change in travel plans!

It absolutely fits. Twists, turns, complications, etc. You are taking a different route going by the day and the change of plans. It's not what you had planned.

Kurenai

It absolutely fits. Twists, turns, complications, etc. You are taking a different route going by the day and the change of plans. It's not what you had planned.

Ah, I see!!!!
Thanks. :) I still have a lot to learn, but every time I do it feels good that I've accumulated some knowledge.

Padma

there are many resources out there that can help you learn - have you tried watching Donnaleigh's videos on youtube, or Malkiel Rouven Dietrich's? Very instructive :) Malkiel has about 60 videos that are in English (the rest are in German) and Donnaleigh is very methodical, and brings the newbie along step by step.

Rana George has an excellent book out on the subject of reading the Lennies :)

Kurenai

there are many resources out there that can help you learn - have you tried watching Donnaleigh's videos on youtube, or Malkiel Rouven Dietrich's? Very instructive :) Malkiel has about 60 videos that are in English (the rest are in German) and Donnaleigh is very methodical, and brings the newbie along step by step.

Rana George has an excellent book out on the subject of reading the Lennies :)

Yeah, I've been an avid watcher of Donnaleigh's, but not Malkiel. I will have to check him out once I finish up and go back home!

Padma

He has a lot of nifty tips and tricks for reading the cards, even on determining someone's looks! I learned a lot from him :)