Moon in Aquarius??

a_shikhs

I am completely new to the world of Astrology, thus I would like to get a few answers, or rather some help with this.

Since the past one month, I've been going through some weird mood swings, where I keep getting emotionally drained and my mind thinks of all sorts of negative thoughts when it is idle. I've been feeling very weak emotionally and this is quite strange as I have always been a very strong person mentally.

So the other day I was introduced to an astrologer and went to her for a reading regarding career queries. And all of a sudden, while reading my chart she tells me to be careful as the Moon has recently entered my zodiac sign (Aquarius) and due to this I will have tremendous mood swings and weird thoughts. I was really amazed as I had not mentioned anything about this to her and she caught this quite well.

She said that this will continue till mid february next year till the moon is there in my chart.

Any advice as to how should I handle this situation? And also has anyone gone though this before? Many thanks.

Minderwiz

Since the past one month, I've been going through some weird mood swings, where I keep getting emotionally drained and my mind thinks of all sorts of negative thoughts when it is idle. I've been feeling very weak emotionally and this is quite strange as I have always been a very strong person mentally.

So the other day I was introduced to an astrologer and went to her for a reading regarding career queries. And all of a sudden, while reading my chart she tells me to be careful as the Moon has recently entered my zodiac sign (Aquarius) and due to this I will have tremendous mood swings and weird thoughts. I was really amazed as I had not mentioned anything about this to her and she caught this quite well.

She said that this will continue till mid february next year till the moon is there in my chart.

Any advice as to how should I handle this situation? And also has anyone gone though this before? Many thanks.

It's difficult to comment from the information that you have given. Firstly the Moon moves at around 13 degrees per day, so it passes through a zodiac sign in under three days. So it certainly won't be in Aquarius till next February. That being said she might have been referring to your progressed Moon which moves at approximately 13 degrees per year, so depending on your natal chart it is possible that it might be in Aquarius till next February. However on its own that would not be sufficient and without further information on your natal chart it is not possible to be more precise.

You gave the time period as the last month, and that could point to a lunation cycle, based on a New Moon or Full Moon. However neither of these events have occurred in Aquarius since August.

The only thing I can suggest is that you post your natal details (or send them in a PM) - that is your time, date and place of birth (HH:MM, DD/MM/YYYY + town or city and country).