Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

I've tried a chart for NamasteIndia and got the Moon Void of Course. I'll try again for another chart tomorrow.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia Question

Second attempt produced Saturn in the first House, which is a consideration against judgement. I'll try again later but that will be my last attempt at a valid chart.

anie

Question?

Hello,

I'm very curious about someone in my life. I wonder if you are able to chart a response for me in some way if possible.

The connection is between myself and a man (CJ). We are friends, but have been more in the past.the attraction still lingers and we are good friends.. but we are seeing others at this time.

What can you tell me about how it looks between us and into the near future ?

Thanks
I am scorp/he is an aries

Minderwiz

I've posted the reading for anie in the Answers thread. That leaves the three for Ethereal.

I'm not going to take any more readings till I've finished Ethereal's three part question but I need to think about it first.

Ira

Hi Minderwiz,

Can I please ask: What do you see connected with career/job/field for me? I'm on the fence about things. Does it include: me changing countries again, which I don't mind?
Do you see a time-span?

Thanks

I don't mind waiting, until you finish with the previous ones you have. :)

Minderwiz

Hi Ira.

I will take it once I have done the two remaining ones for Ethereal.

Ethereal

Hi minderwiz!

Here are my questions:
( same man)

1. What are the issues still with his health
Regarding his recent recovery?

2. What are the main concerns in the future
regarding his health?

3. What are the possibilities he and I will reunite,
Reconnect and/or cross paths again in the future?

Ronia

Minderwiz, I have two learning questions:

In a horary where there is no applying aspect between the two significators but the Moon applies to one of them by trine: can the Moon produce a yes on herself as a co-significator of the querent since she is applying by trien to the significator of the quesited? (no other dignities as I will write below and no translation of light)

The Moon is exalted in Taurus and applies by trine to exalted Mars in Capricorn BUT they are both in each other's sign of detriment. I know my Bonatti but... yes, the question is are they going to accept each other. The reason why I'm asking is these two people DO like each other and I'm having trouble seeing them as not accepting each other being in one another's sign of detriment. I mean, real life doesn't show what the chart placement shows (the detriment part). What do you think?

Thank you.

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, I have two learning questions:

In a horary where there is no applying aspect between the two significators but the Moon applies to one of them by trine: can the Moon produce a yes on herself as a co-significator of the querent since she is applying by trien to the significator of the quesited? (no other dignities as I will write below and no translation of light)

If there is no other supporting testimony, as in your example below, I'd be wary of making an unconditional prediction that the matter will be perfected. There is an indication that it might be but if the Moon has no essential dignity and is badly placed, or slow or under the beams, then that would be more an indication of things not happening. If everything else is neutral then it's more a possibility than a probable outcome. Things may work out but it's not certain. Put the Moon in a strong position, say in the tenth, waxing, with some essential dignity, such as Terms or Triplicity, and the possibility becomes much stronger.

Ronia said:
The Moon is exalted in Taurus and applies by trine to exalted Mars in Capricorn BUT they are both in each other's sign of detriment. I know my Bonatti but... yes, the question is are they going to accept each other. The reason why I'm asking is these two people DO like each other and I'm having trouble seeing them as not accepting each other being in one another's sign of detriment. I mean, real life doesn't show what the chart placement shows (the detriment part). What do you think?

Thank you.

I'm not sure that I go along with the full Medievalist view that Mars in Capricorn 'hates' the Moon because it's in the sign of the Moon's detriment. And I have doubts about the idea of mutual reception through detriment. The Moon in Taurus and Mars in Capricorn are both strong and the trine is bringing them together. But there is no reception involved (unless it is a night chart and the Moon is the Triplicity ruler) or unless there is reception by Terms. So whether the relationship will last is not certain. Again, there may be other factors in the chart which points towards success).

There's one other point that inclines me to agree with you. The Moon is the co-significator for the querent but the main significator is Venus (assuming you're using the first and seventh). I don't see the Moon as being the other person, but more as a force of nature that is bringing them together in the sublunar world. That makes the involvement of the Moon, less personal though still acting for the querent. That the Moon is 'secondary' in this sense is seen through the process of horary. The first thing you checked was to see if there was a relationship between Venus and Mars, not to see if there was a relationship between Moon and Mars (or Moon and Venus as I've seen some horary writers take the Moon as co-significator for both querent and quesited).

Of course that idea would not apply if the Moon was the sign ruler of the querent or quesited and was a personal singificator.