Discussion Thread for: The Making of a New AT Collab Deck

Laura Borealis

Yes. I agree. Just for AT Members.

How would you make sure it was only AT members buying the deck? Aren't there thousands, even tens of thousands of members?

Or do you mean only contributors to the deck would get one?

daphne

I didn't read the last 2 sides...annabel398 told me, that most of you would prefer a decision instead of a poll. Meanings please? She didn't answer yet (I don't know in which time zone she is)

Reall, we have to wait a bit...

I prefer a poll.

Flames

The question here - considering I have been around for 13 years here - is "Has there ever been a 'physical' deck in the AT collaborative decks before? If Yes - what was done?"

If there will be a physical deck (and I hope there will be) then the important decision becomes "A copy for each of the contributors (and Solandia) and not 'For Sale' " or "A deck that is openly for sale to the world " - because the primary source to benefit/profit from the sales of decks HAS to be AT, folks, and not any one individual. (Not that I am accusing anyone of greed.)

BTW - has anyone asked Solandia about what she thinks about this ... yet?

How would you make sure it was only AT members buying the deck? Aren't there thousands, even tens of thousands of members?

Hi Laura, :)
Yes, only for each of the contributors. I was responding to tarotbear's post.

daphne

But why not anyone interested could get a copy?
Paying only printing costs and shipping. Not profit anyone.
It is a great advertising tool for AT forum.

daphne

Hi Laura, :)
Yes, only for each of the contributors. I was responding to tarotbear's post.

But what if I cannot contribute, but I would like a copy? I am from AT forum, this would be an AT-deck, why should I not be able to get one too?