What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

RavenLuna

Lenormand is new to me, but I've ordered a Gilded Reverie Lenormand deck. Apprehensive and excited at the same time :)

RavenLuna

Lenormand is new to me, but I've ordered a Gilded Reverie Lenormand deck. Apprehensive and excited at the same time :)

It came! They are very pretty cards and I love the box. Had a couple of successful readings already, and some where I'm thinking how does that card go with that? I need to keep using them often to get the hang of this.

AmberFox

oh dear...

I just bought my first ever lenormand deck, the gilded reverie and I bought Rana George's the essential lenormand book! For some reason I have been obsessed with lenormand over the last few days researching it and well I treated myself lol.

Village Witch

Not very patiently :-D awaiting the Full Moon Witchy Lenormand by Tarotlyn and the Magisches Lenormand.

RavenLuna

The postman didn't have to bring it.... I saw the Enchanted Lenormand in The Speaking Tree at Glastonbury yesterday and snapped it up. Ooooh pretty! The book has been really helpful already. Everything's making more sense!

Madame Squee

"Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf" and FREE Black Wahrsagekarten Tin from The Game of Hope. :party::party:

It was a tough decision, because I really, really want the "McLoughlin's Lenormand c.1882: Mystic Cards of Fortune", too, but I've been wanting LFDD for much, much longer. :love:

There's just no end to it! :D

MoonGypsy

"Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf" and FREE Black Wahrsagekarten Tin from The Game of Hope. :party::party:

It was a tough decision, because I really, really want the "McLoughlin's Lenormand c.1882: Mystic Cards of Fortune", too, but I've been wanting LFDD for much, much longer. :love:

There's just no end to it! :D

i am soooooo happy to hear you will finally have a copy of the LFDD in your eager hands!
i will be able to hear your Squeeeeeeeeeeeee from here, i am sure! :p

Madame Squee

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! all the way to MoonGypsy's house!!!! :D

I've been using it for a week now, and Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf is my ALL-TIME favorite!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

:love::love::love:

MoonGypsy

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! all the way to MoonGypsy's house!!!! :D

I've been using it for a week now, and Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf is my ALL-TIME favorite!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

:love::love::love:

Wow! i justheard this earth shattering Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! so i had to log on to see if it
was you, MS! :p And it was!!!! :laugh: i just KNEW you would love this deck to bits!!!!
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. i sent you an ecard earlier today...check your spam folder, just in case...;)

Ruby Jewel

I'm waiting for Astro Mythological Cards by Mml. Lenormand. I'm a complete novice, and am afraid I have gotten a very complicated deck to learn on. I would love to hear someone's thoughts on this. Perhaps I need to order a simpler deck, like the Petit Lenormand.