How to use crystal ball?

SunChariot

Just an update everyone I've been scrying every other day 20-30 minutes.
I just don't KNOW if I'm exactly seeing things,
Do you know what I mean? It's like, I MIGHT of seen this, or I might of seen that. I just want to know if I'm seeing things correctly, and how I would give a reading to someone if I were doing it.

If there's anyone who's good at scrying and can give an example reading of how it is to scry I'd appreciate it. I will give a nice tarot card reading in exchange.

I picked up a book and I've been learning to soften my gaze a bit more.
And I picked up some battery candles so it's more pleasant :)

I "might" have gotten:
- eyes. Or an eye
- death (a skeleton man that reminded me of the Death
- a man with a facial beard, could not make out what it was

And what seemed a bit vivid to me was
- a man wearing a Jesus-like dress, or toga? The white draping that Jesus wears? Sorry if I sound stupid I'm a college freshman :) lol
The man was walking, then sitting down. Then got up and walked again?

It was weird. Very random images, I asked either "what I need to know" or "what will happen in the near future"
I never got the purple aura anymore. Maybe it's because the candles kind of override the ball

ALSO, I saw a symbol of a martini! The funny thing is I used to sketch, and one of my favorite sketches was the Martini so that was funny!
But the thing is these symbols only last literally a second. However the Jesus symbol I spoke about was there for maybe 15-20 seconds

Still trying to get better! I just hope I'm putting good use to the ball, really weird symbols. What if I were to give a reading to someone and I just said a bunch of random symbols? I want to be more "professional" you know what I mean?

You saw what you saw. If you saw something distinct enough to be able to know what the shapes were, eg the eye, skelton, man with a beard...then you saw it. If you had not seen anything you would not be able to sense what the shapes were.

Next there are all kinds of ways of seeing. The experience may not be the exactly same for everyone, just as Tarot isn't. And each time can be different. A book I was reading yesterday said that sometimes we see things in the ball with our eyes, sometimes we see it in our mind's eye or half see and half sense it. All those methods are valid.

I am new to it too. But I've been told that with practice the images can become clearer...As with anything using the 6th sense...Right now, I don't see clear scenes spread out before me as though I were watching a movie or looking at a photo. Mostly I just see/sense symbols. I get hearts a lot. But the messages DO make sense, answer the questions I ask, and are helpful to me.

And I get lots of swirling energy. Once my ball just really luminesced and lit up almost like a light bulb. My hands were all lit up. No idea what that was but it amazed me.

Just to compare notes, and your experiences may be quite different depending on your beliefs and all. But I have also been seeing a man lately. I have been told before that my spirit guide is male and I asked the face I saw if that was him and I heard a yes. So I believe he has been trying to contact me and communicate with me. I also saw an open mailbox which also said to me he has a message for me. Really cool when it works.

Hope this doesn't come out wrong, but I don't think you are quite ready to read for others yet with the crystal ball. I don't think I am yet either. But if you are not even sure inside yourself if you saw anything it doesn't seem to me you are quite ready yet to branch out.

And no it's not just about seeing the symbols it's about interpreting them. It's about starting to see WHY those images came up and how they answer the questions you asked.

Like for example if you asked what you need to know or what will happen in the near future. The eyes could say you will come to see things in new ways or to see something you never did before. The death thing could say that you will let go of your old way of thinking once you start to see things in new ways (learning how to scry could have that effect in your life).

Not sure about the man with the beard, but you probably know. Could be symbolic of who knows maybe someone who will come into your life soon,.

The martini glass is definitely significant. And was sent to you with a message personal to you that only you can understand.

And Jesus, likely a spiritual guide who has come to help you on this path. Depending on your belief system, it might actually be Jesus. Likely crystal balls, just like Tarot, talk to each of us differently, in the ways that connect to who we are.

Also, in my case and who knows it may happen to you, since I started Scrying with my crystal balls, sometimes when I am not thinking of it my eyes relax and I start to scry without thinking. It happens to me when I am looking at a window and the sky is dark outside. If my eyes "soften" as I start to daydream, I can sometimes see something there without meaning to, without purposely Scrying.

Btw, very happy tonight, I just won a citrine crystal ball on E-Bay less than an hour ago. :grin:

Babs

Darkmage

Not sure if anyone's mentioned dreams here--tl;dr.

Pay attention to your dreams if you're trying scrying. Sometimes images won't appear--I've never gotten anything beyond clouds and I've been trying this for many years. What I *will* get, though, are very vivid and often prophetic dreams.

So pay attention and don't discount that even if you don't see images as such.

celticnoodle

Just an update everyone I've been scrying every other day 20-30 minutes.
I just don't KNOW if I'm exactly seeing things,
Do you know what I mean? It's like, I MIGHT of seen this, or I might of seen that. I just want to know if I'm seeing things correctly, and how I would give a reading to someone if I were doing it.

If there's anyone who's good at scrying and can give an example reading of how it is to scry I'd appreciate it. I will give a nice tarot card reading in exchange.

I picked up a book and I've been learning to soften my gaze a bit more.
And I picked up some battery candles so it's more pleasant :)

well, I'm not very good with scrying. But, I feel that Starri and Sun Chariot are excellent scryers. However, I will tell you what I'd think these images mean, and I have to say so far, it runs with the same idea as Starri. I think she is correct though--that you should also pay attention to what it means to YOU when you first see it.

I "might" have gotten:
- eyes. Or an eye
- death (a skeleton man that reminded me of the Death
- a man with a facial beard, could not make out what it was

And what seemed a bit vivid to me was
- a man wearing a Jesus-like dress, or toga? The white draping that Jesus wears? Sorry if I sound stupid I'm a college freshman :) lol
The man was walking, then sitting down. Then got up and walked again?

It was weird. Very random images, I asked either "what I need to know" or "what will happen in the near future"
I never got the purple aura anymore. Maybe it's because the candles kind of override the ball

It sounds to me that the eye is about your abilities coming to be. The skeleton-(death) is about a new start / new beginning. and the man w/a beard could indicate wisdom. Seeing a man like Jesus - I'd say definitely it is about finding something you can have faith in/possibly your spiritual path is before you. that sort of thing. I also agree, seeing him walking, sitting down then get up and walk again is reminding you to take your time and rest too. Much like Starri says.

ALSO, I saw a symbol of a martini! The funny thing is I used to sketch, and one of my favorite sketches was the Martini so that was funny!
But the thing is these symbols only last literally a second. However the Jesus symbol I spoke about was there for maybe 15-20 seconds
The martini is easy. Go enjoy yourself! Have a martini (or whatever!) :p

Still trying to get better! I just hope I'm putting good use to the ball, really weird symbols. What if I were to give a reading to someone and I just said a bunch of random symbols? I want to be more "professional" you know what I mean?
I'm not really sure about how crystal ball gazing will be for people who are professionals. I beleive my aunt use to see things like in movie clips. a sort of clip of something would play in the crystal ball (or more likely in her minds eye) of something for her customer. She also got many pictures like what you are describing. I'm sure this is probably common for everyone who reads? I can't say for sure. But, I think you're doing great! :thumbsup:

You're doing great! As you note these symbols it's important to note what your question was as well and what you were thinking of at the time or just prior to scrying. And what your emotional response is to the images. What did you feel in that few seconds?

Could your Jesus be a symbol of your path to enlightenment? Do you see him more often at the end of a session. Just as he is doing , it is important for you to stop along the way to rest?

:) This is just what I see in your words.
I highly agree w/Starri here.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned dreams here--tl;dr.

Pay attention to your dreams if you're trying scrying. Sometimes images won't appear--I've never gotten anything beyond clouds and I've been trying this for many years. What I *will* get, though, are very vivid and often prophetic dreams.

So pay attention and don't discount that even if you don't see images as such.
Oh, what a thought! I'll have to see if that happens for me when I get my crystal balls out again and then I will pay more attn to my dreams too! thanks for that advice Darkmage.

celticnoodle

You saw what you saw. If you saw something distinct enough to be able to know what the shapes were, eg the eye, skelton, man with a beard...then you saw it. If you had not seen anything you would not be able to sense what the shapes were.

Next there are all kinds of ways of seeing. The experience may not be the exactly same for everyone, just as Tarot isn't. And each time can be different. A book I was reading yesterday said that sometimes we see things in the ball with our eyes, sometimes we see it in our mind's eye or half see and half sense it. All those methods are valid.

this also sounds good too. I can definitely see where both of these methods would be right. I think the crystal ball is just a tool--so we probably DO really see these images in our minds eye--the third eye. But, we may be thinking we also see it in the ball?

I am new to it too. But I've been told that with practice the images can become clearer...As with anything using the 6th sense...Right now, I don't see clear scenes spread out before me as though I were watching a movie or looking at a photo. Mostly I just see/sense symbols. I get hearts a lot. But the messages DO make sense, answer the questions I ask, and are helpful to me.
Well, I can see why you, SunChariot woudl get hearts a lot. You're such a sweetheart!

And I get lots of swirling energy. Once my ball just really luminesced and lit up almost like a light bulb. My hands were all lit up. No idea what that was but it amazed me.

:bugeyed: WOW! Now THIS is really cool!!!!

Just to compare notes, and your experiences may be quite different depending on your beliefs and all. But I have also been seeing a man lately. I have been told before that my spirit guide is male and I asked the face I saw if that was him and I heard a yes. So I believe he has been trying to contact me and communicate with me. I also saw an open mailbox which also said to me he has a message for me. Really cool when it works.
again--very cool!!!

Hope this doesn't come out wrong, but I don't think you are quite ready to read for others yet with the crystal ball. I don't think I am yet either. But if you are not even sure inside yourself if you saw anything it doesn't seem to me you are quite ready yet to branch out.

And no it's not just about seeing the symbols it's about interpreting them. It's about starting to see WHY those images came up and how they answer the questions you asked.
I would agree too, however, it may be okay to just branch out and try for a friend or family member--just so they do know that its only a 'trial' reading. But, I wouldn't yet go into professional reading of the crystal ball yet. But then, this is also YOUR decision. not ours.

Also, in my case and who knows it may happen to you, since I started Scrying with my crystal balls, sometimes when I am not thinking of it my eyes relax and I start to scry without thinking. It happens to me when I am looking at a window and the sky is dark outside. If my eyes "soften" as I start to daydream, I can sometimes see something there without meaning to, without purposely Scrying.

Btw, very happy tonight, I just won a citrine crystal ball on E-Bay less than an hour ago. :grin:

Babs
Babs, this is just so cool, though I'm not really that surprised, coming from you! :laugh: And, congrats on that citrine crystal ball!!! HURRAH! :thumbsup:

Starri Knytes

well, I'm not very good with scrying. But, I feel that Starri and Sun Chariot are excellent scryers.

Thank you CN, but you're the authority here.

It sounds to me that the eye is about your abilities coming to be. The skeleton-(death) is about a new start / new beginning. and the man w/a beard could indicate wisdom. Seeing a man like Jesus - I'd say definitely it is about finding something you can have faith in/possibly your spiritual path is before you. that sort of thing. I also agree, seeing him walking, sitting down then get up and walk again is reminding you to take your time and rest too. Much like Starri says.

This feels spot on! Thank you for adding your knowledge and experience. I'm sure it will benefit all who come across it. I know it has me! :heart:

Angel929

And Jesus, likely a spiritual guide who has come to help you on this path. Depending on your belief system, it might actually be Jesus. Likely crystal balls, just like Tarot, talk to each of us differently, in the ways that connect to who we are.[/QUOTE}

Although I just started learning scrying, something I learned with dreams is to not give identity with names. Seeing a Jesus type for me is a stranger's influence indirectly through passing that made a strong impression. A known person is something that I missed directly. However, if I focus on named identities, I confuse what I learning by hearing with what I learned through influence or impression so miss the message. I kept it to general pronouns.