Moderator changes

Lee

Hi folks, I just wanted to note that there have been some changes in moderator personnel.

Glass Owl and Mellaenn are no longer Lenormand moderators. Much thanks to both for the vast assistance they've given me in getting up to speed and for their great work as moderators.

Also we are extremely grateful to Glass Owl for all the work she's done in setting up and writing the Readings and Exchanges posting rules, and assembling the forum index.

flying black kat

Sorry

Double Post.
Kahy

flying black kat

Congregations Lee. I wish you well and the best of luck on your new responsibilities.

The best of luck to Glass Owl and Mellaenn in their new pursuits. I have learned so much in the Lenormand section about these cards, it has become on of my favorite sections

Blessed Be and Walk in Beauty,
Kathy

greatdane

Thank you to Glass Owl and Mellaenn

And best of luck to you as you continue, Lee! You all did a fantastic job and I know Lee will continue to do so :).

danieljuk

thanks for your work Glass Owl and Mellaenn and Glass Owl for your wonderful categorising and indexing of threads here and in oracles! It will be a resource for years to come! you both were definitely appeciated :heart:

and congrats Lee :)

Ica'rus

I am new around here so I unfortunately am catching up to see all the work Glass Owl and Melleann did, but congratz Lee! I will promise to try and stay on your good side :)

Lee

Thanks everyone! :)

pluto'sapprentice258

All the best to Glass Owl and Mellaenn and yay Lee :D

Teheuti

You all have done a great job of catagorizing and making clear the standards and operation of this section. I know it is not an easy task.

Moonbow

Great to see you back in the line-up Lee!