crystal ally cards study group: repeating symbols

merissa_88

There are lot of repeating symbols in this deck. They include: pyramids, spiral galaxies, doorways, temples, beings with wings, goblets, canyons. Many of these contain images or symbols from different cultures. I'll try to add some of these images as jpegs later.

Sometimes these images help to deepen the card's meaning. Light streaming down from the top of the card to the stone is a symbol for manifestation. It seems to mean that the stone can help you manifest things almost instantly. This image is in the Hematite, Pyrite, Citrine, and Fulgurite cards. For example, Hematite is called Manifest Light. Katrina Raphael says that Hematite is oxygen (light) or ether transforming iron (earth). Naisha says that Hematite means you're in the zone -combining vision and action in balance. There's yin/yang symbolism of the Hematite sphere's dark half channeling the light and reflecting it through the light half. Unless it comes up in a challenging position in a layout, this seems to be a positive card.

Doorways are a symbol that gets a little more interesting. They seem to show up in cards that are about paying more attention to life purpose: Charoite, Sugilite, Phenacite. And the doorways are all from different cultures. Charoite has a doorway that reminds me of a Middle Eastern design. Sugilite looks like part of Stonehenge. Phenacite has a Roman arch -I always associate the arch with a need for balance and precision.

There are also pyramids. There are two cards that are really fun to play with: Lapis Lazuli and Azeztulite. Both of these stones are associated with activating the lightbody or really raising your vibration, depending on your beliefs. The Lapis card looks like an Egyptian pyramid. There's a door with a spiral galaxy inside of it. This is a fun image because of all the research that links the Great Pyramid at Giza and certain star alignments. So there's a lot going on there!

The Azeztulite card looks like an undersea version of the Pyramid of Kukulkan at Chichen Itza. Of course, there are UFOs in the water with it. This pyramid is associated with the Mayan calendar and its connection to the Pleiades and sun. And there's lots of great symbolism about Kukulkan or Quetzalcoatl, whatever that means for the person you're reading for.

Hopefully, these symbols create a lot more interpretations of each card than just the healing properties of the stone.

Attachments

• cahematite2 001.jpg
    cahematite2 001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 145
  • caphenacite 001.jpg
    caphenacite 001.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 146
  • calapis2 001.jpg
    calapis2 001.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 137
  • caazeztulite 001.jpg
    caazeztulite 001.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 122

MCsea

nods - hmm hadnt looked at the cards like that before
thank you
Marina

cronegoddess54

I just love this beautiful deck and the readings it gives me..It is just so right on every time..thank you for your post on here..I was looking for post on the cards..thank you for the info on symbols very helpful..

merissa_88

cronegoddess54 said:
I just love this beautiful deck and the readings it gives me..It is just so right on every time..thank you for your post on here..I was looking for post on the cards..thank you for the info on symbols very helpful..

Thanks so much for joining in cronegoddess45! What's reading with this deck like for you?

I love this deck too! It's one of the few decks where I don't just like the way the cards look - I like the way they feel also.