Citizen

Alitalia 
Citizen

Thank you solandia for everything.. 💐❤️
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #51
Citizen

LisaStarlight 
Citizen

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the others here, Solandia. I haven't been here for very long - just over three years - but this has been a wonderful community, it's been very supportive, and I've learned so much while I've been here.

AT will be missed!

I wish you all the very best in your pursuits from here on in.

Take good care of yourself!
LisaStarlight.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #52
Citizen

nisaba 
Citizen

Aeclectic Says Goodbye

.... It's well overdue.

Solandia, it's easy for us to judge, and to feel deserted by you. But who knows what's going on in your life? I certainly don't. This is a major decision, and for sure you didn't launch into it overnight: you have your reasons, and I for one certainly hope they are not tragic or threatening reasons - but again, that is your private business and I really don't need to know.

You have given us nearly two decades of the warmest, most interesting long-distance community that I've ever been a part of. As a result of your single-handed efforts, I now have friendships that I will keep for the rest of my life.

Yes, you have collected some coin from the forum - but the blood, sweat and tears (not to mention the maintenance and software costs and the hours you've put in) means that it has been entirely a labour of love.

Sometimes love ends.

Or becomes too demanding on us poor, weak humans.

I, for one, suspect that even given a hypothetically huge financial base and given the strength of my love for Tarot, I wouldn't have maintained the forum as long as you have.

Well done.

There are people who will be grateful to you for decades into the future. And any time I head north across the border into Maroon Country, I'll be stalking you ... <grin>
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #53
"and you can't make me..."

VGimlet 
"and you can't make me..."

Thank you Solandia.

This place will be missed.

I appreciate how much work it is to maintain, and all you have done through the years to keep it going.

It has been a very special global community and brought many people who would have never crossed paths a lot of joy and knowledge.

Best wishes for your future journeys, wherever they lead you.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #54
Citizen

Ballerina 
Citizen

Absolutely a huge THANK YOU Solandia!!!!!!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #55
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Goodbye, and Thank You

First of all thank you moderators for the great job you did with this forum. I don't know where I'd be without the practice and guidance this forum has given me. This "hobby" has changed my life. It's become this invaluable tool for growth and comfort but I wouldn't have made it this far without all of you. I haven't read the reason behind why AT is shutting down but it's deeply saddened me, not only because of my own experiences here but also because I feel sorry for the newbies who won't be able to have this awesome community of kind, knowledgeable people or it's resources.

I'd also like to thank all the other readers on here not only for being willing guinea pigs but for their insights. I learned so much from reading everyone's style of interpretation, their views on tarot, it's intricacies, and their own readings. Thank you for your guidances and your patience with me. So many of you put my mind at ease about a ton of stuff. I actually got my first deck from a poster's generosity when I first came on... Thanks Mango.

If anyone would like to keep in touch please let me know. I'll keep my eye out for any tarot blogs or sites that you guys make, feel free to let me know about any you know of or of yours.

How do I end this? It's making me emotional... Just know my life has changed so much from all this. I don't know where I'd be without you guys or Tarot. You got me through some tough times and I hope you guys get paid back in kind many times over for the positive changes you made and helped me make in my life.

My warmest to all of you.

"Purple rain, purple rain...."
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #56
Citizen

LisaStarlight 
Citizen

And I wanted to add in a thank you to the Mods, too, for keeping AT such a safe place in which to learn and share. Thank you all!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #57
Citizen

Quester 
Citizen

Thank you Solandia for giving us this wonderful place to be. It will be greatly missed. Wishing you the best in whatever you want to do.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #58
Citizen

silvereye 
Citizen

Thank you for all your effort all these years!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #59
Citizen

BodhiSeed 
Citizen

I imagine none of us will know the tremendous patience and effort running this forum required; your amazing purple pages will be remembered fondly, as will you too! I've made friends here that I would never have met otherwise. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.