Outcome Spread

Isispriest

My reply to thread about "learning spreads". Ya'll may like it.

Isispriest said:
I teach beginners an "Outcome Spread" as a good learning tool. I have no recollection of where I got this from. Give the cards a good shuffle or have the querant shuffle, then cut, while thinking of a specific question or issue. Keep it practical, simple, and verifiable in the near future. This is important, 'cause part of the learning comes from looking back at how what happened relates to the cards that appeared. "My day ahead", might be a good question, but even that is approaching too vague. My big date tonight might be better.
Then count from the top of the deck 8 cards, put them on the bottom, lay down the 9th card. Do again and lay down the 9th card, and again the 9th card. Put them in a row. The positions have no meaning except chronological sequence. Then take the remaining deck and cut the deck to draw the top face down card after the cut (much easier to do than to describe). This card goes over the other 3. It summerizes, crowns, gives an over-all context to the other 3

********4,CUT**********
1,9th***2,2nd9th***3,3rd9th

So,i.e.: I did one on my post here;

******2Sw*******
9W***World**Chariot

Seems to say, 2 of Swords, It is about communication, someone will think about it, cyber chat in general can be the 2 of Sw.
9 of Wands, yeah I know my reply is late, well I just joined, this thread has been sitting for a week and this post may sit for awhile before it is appreciatively noticed.
The World, But the original Thread Starter does return as do some others who give it a try
The Chariot, And many others will like the spread, too, big success, maybe even gets a Thread of its own!

And here it is!

Willa

thanks Isispriest
Peace and Love