The high priestess and queen of wands

Chamcham

I did a reading on how a relationship would turn out. I got the high priestess which left too much up to interpretation so I drew a card to clarify and got the queen of wands. My take on this is "more will be revealed" i see these two cards as contradictory one is secretive and cold the other is welcoming and assertive I just don't see a clear answer here.

feminine_mystique

I feel like the high priestess being present it could indicate that it will be stationary for a while. She is not an action card but more of a wait for the right time card.

If you listen to that intuition the high priestess is telling you I believe in time the high priestess will emerge into the queen of wands. A very fiery, passionate relationship. I associate the QoW as a mysterious kind of queen as well with the black cat being present so perhaps this relationship will be more mysterious at first, getting to know each other fully before moving onto something greater.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Chamcham

I feel like the high priestess being present it could indicate that it will be stationary for a while. She is not an action card but more of a wait for the right time card.

If you listen to that intuition the high priestess is telling you I believe in time the high priestess will emerge into the queen of wands. A very fiery, passionate relationship. I associate the QoW as a mysterious kind of queen as well with the black cat being present so perhaps this relationship will be more mysterious at first, getting to know each other fully before moving onto something greater.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That makes a lot of sense considering things are moving very slow between us. He goes back and forth says he wants commitment then says he doesn't want to move too fast. It's kind of irritating.