OTHER decks you want in a POCKET TIN?

Luna's Crone

I have my rosetta in a tin. I really don't wish for any more, but would love to have certain decks borderless. My deviant is the border edition and i love it, but would like to get the borderless edition as well to make it more usable cuz i don't want to take the border off my regular deck.

the smaller decks are very difficult to see. I use a mag. glass. I remind myself of that teacher at hogswarts with the really thick glasses trying to see things.

peaceridge

Peaceridge, I was having trouble locating the size I wanted, but I finally found it on eBay. If you search for "6-oz slip-on lid tin," it should pop up.

Thanks - it did indeed pop up. Great for some of my cards. Unfortunately not so great for my Legacy of the Divine - which is 5" - and I don't want to cut them. Will continue on my search for a tin for them - in the meantime will order the eBay one for a different deck!

Myrrha

I would love to have the Unicorn Tarot in a tin. The artwork is bold without a lot of detail so it should reduce well.

US Games if you are listening.... I think a lot of people would like this although they are probably not here on aeclectic to say so.

Sumaya

The Llewellyn's Classic is a very good beginner deck. While it's not my favorite deck art-wise I love it for learning the Tarot.
It would be nice to have it in a smaller format. And Llewellyn should really upgrade their card stock.

G6

The Llewellyn's Classic is a very good beginner deck. While it's not my favorite deck art-wise I love it for learning the Tarot.
It would be nice to have it in a smaller format. And Llewellyn should really upgrade their card stock.

I traded away Llewellyn Classic because the cardstock was so thin/cheap. I think Llewellyn's cardstock needs a thread to communicate this issue to them more directly.