Good sites/decks

GryffinSong

For those of us who enjoy studying cards online, I've found that some of the tarot apps are excellent. The only ones I use that I truly recommend are the Fool's Dog apps. Most of them are only $3.99 and they include wonderful decks like Shadowscapes, Chrysalis Tarot, Wildwood, Ator, Joie de Vivre, Enchanted, and many more. Mine are for the iPad, but I think they now make them for the other platform too. I love the apps for small readings (1-3 cards, say...) and for the extreme clarity and size of the images. Shadowscapes, for instance, comes alive on my iPad in a way that the physical deck never did.

Anyway, these decks I buy at iTunes. :)

Like many other folks, I buy other decks through Amazon, and through the trading forum here (though I haven't been on in quite awhile for financial and other reasons). Am hoping to renew my membership soon. I have some trading I want to do!!!

gregory

Thanks UniversesCollide I saw that Gilded Deck and was considering getting that one. I haven't heard of the Robin Wood one. I'm still pretty new to the site and am still exploring the other parts of it. Just a moment ago I saw the portion of the site that shows different Decks. I'll look through that a bit more closely looks like I can get a good idea of what's out there. :)
If you get the Gilded - do try and get it in the original format, with the book by Barbara Moore

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gilded-Tarot-Boxset-card-deck/dp/0738705209

rather than the one calling itself "Easy Tarot" with a book by Josephine Ellershaw

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Easy-Tarot-Learn-Read-Cards/dp/0738711500

which isn't a PATCH on Barbara's book.

euripides

The only ones I use that I truly recommend are the Fool's Dog apps. Most of them are only $3.99 and they include wonderful decks like Shadowscapes, Chrysalis Tarot, Wildwood, Ator, Joie de Vivre, Enchanted, and many more.

Thanks for the suggestions Griffin - I had a look the other day and so many of the apps looked a bit dodgy! So a word-of-mouth suggestion is really helpful!