Searching for a when will I be in THE relationship spread

Pao

hey guys!

I got a quarant wanting to know if/when they ever will be in a long term loving relationship that will end in a marriage and I cant find the right spread for it. i thought of this one : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=36682 but i would have to add to it to see how it will evolve. i dont know my mind is blank i tried coming up with one

Past relationships-
Their purpose in my life-
Where am I now (in terms of relationships)-
What I need to heal/work on-
What needs to happen in order to meet my future spouse

I dont like it at all. Obviously this is a question everyone wants answered and i want the perfect spread for it but I am drawing a total blank :( I dont know if I would be better off doing PPF spread I just want something helpful and detailed.

Any ideas?

rwcarter

Hi Pao,

There is a SoulMate Search Spread that I got from one of my books. It is vaguely shaped like a circle and has 22 or 24 cards in it. The left half is the Querent and the right is the Soulmate. It talks about what changes/stages each person has gone through/needs to go through in order to be ready for each other. If that sounds like something that may be useful I can try to dig it up tonight and get it posted for you.

Rodney

rwcarter

bec has created a spread called "When will you meet your perfect match" which can be found here if you're still looking.

Rodney