What cards represent a "twin flame Union"?

calichick1985

I've yet to do a twin flame reading, so just curious what cards would represent such a union to you??

Laurelle

Depends on how you define a twin flame.

I do not personal believe my soul is individualistic. I believe I am a group of souls. Or units of consciousness. Perhaps I have 20 units, while my cat has 15 units and the tree outside has 5 units. To me, those are twin flames. We are all units working together in one container. I am never really alone.

HP can represent a twin flame. Her twin flame burns inside of her and she doesn't have a need for a twin flame as she knows that she is already connected.

calichick1985

Thank you Laurelle and Prophet.

Seems to be that I keep having the PAGE OF PENTACLES and TEMPERANCE follow me around in regards to TF readings.

Prophet, thank you. I had used those before, LOL.

AraLuck

Thank you Laurelle and Prophet.

Seems to be that I keep having the PAGE OF PENTACLES and TEMPERANCE follow me around in regards to TF readings.

Prophet, thank you. I had used those before, LOL.

Temperance I got as TFs too before - so I would go with that. TFs are very rare. Is your incarnate? just curious!

Grizabella

I do not personal believe my soul is individualistic. I believe I am a group of souls. Or units of consciousness. Perhaps I have 20 units, while my cat has 15 units and the tree outside has 5 units. To me, those are twin flames. We are all units working together in one container. I am never really alone.

HP can represent a twin flame. Her twin flame burns inside of her and she doesn't have a need for a twin flame as she knows that she is already connected.

Very interesting viewpoint. I hadn't ever thought of that before.

I don't really know for sure exactly what a "twin flame" is. I guess for people who believe in soulmates, there's a soulmate connection with more than just a romantic connotation but then there's supposedly a twin flame and that's your one in a gazillion romantic love match. Am I right?

Anyway, I don't have any one card. There would need to be many cards and combinations to cover this. There would need to be the all the Aces, Lovers, 2 of Cups, Temperance, Star, Fool and World, and many others all showing up all at once with regard to a question like "who is my twin flame?" or "how will I recognize my twin flame?" or something like that.

QueenOfTemperance

I imagine cards that reflect a higher level of consciousness would have to be present. When looking into the relationship and how the two interact with each other, there would need to be more of a focus on spiritual development and genuine love. As I understand Twin Flames though, I don't think there can be just one card that would indicate this type of union for everyone. I believe TF energy is unique to the pair - however, Temperance and the World seem like they'd be good indicators that the connection you're looking into is quite powerful. They often come up in readings about my twin. I read once that the 3 of Pentacles is a powerful card that can indicate deep spiritual development. While I don't think the prevalence of minor arcana in a Twin Flame reading is supportive, I think that the appearance of the 3OP is a good indicator that two people have much spiritual work to do in this incarnation.

As a small aside, I don't believe most readers are able or need to be able to pick up on Twin Flame energy. If you're a Twin, you just know. I understand the need for verification because there is often a lot of fear involved in the beginning. But, at the end of the day only the person knows and can decide what to do with that information. The more in touch the person is with his/her intuition and sense of purpose, the more clear it will be.

Page of Pents and Temperance could indicate a meeting of the minds and more an alignment of values. It wouldn't necessarily discount a TW connection in my mind, but may indicate more work needs to be done before a union. I'm just speculating here though since I don't know the card positions.

QueenOfTemperance

Very interesting! I like the way you think ;)

DDwarks

My understanding of twin flames is that one soul has been split into 2, male and female energies.
Those 2 souls are 2 complete souls, not half a soul each.
Your twin flame would therefore be like an other you, in another body, living different life experiences.
To me in the tarot, it would be the lovers or the 2 of Cups.

Laura Borealis

My understanding of twin flames is that one soul has been split into 2, male and female energies.
Those 2 souls are 2 complete souls, not half a soul each.
Your twin flame would therefore be like an other you, in another body, living different life experiences.
To me in the tarot, it would be the lovers or the 2 of Cups.

What about same-sex couples? Even Plato said there were same-sex soulmate pairs, as well as opposite-sex ones. Personally I don't even buy into the gender binary.

Anyway, my vote is for the Sun. :TSUN

Attachments

• the sun.jpg
    the sun.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 22,982