The Wild Unknown Tarot

Madrigal

Hi Madrigal, I'm not delinfrey, but I have the mass-market third edition (from Schiffer), and the only difference I've detected is that the third edition guidebook includes a few more spreads. Text seems the same to me.

Thanks, Astraea. I like Kim's spreads so that's a plus. It's more the cards I'm interested in, the differences, if any, between all three editions.

DaughterOfDanu

I didn't know about the spreadcloth?! what?! where is that being offered?

If it's the Spirit Cloth that tarotlova's talking about it's available through the artist's website. I bought mine right after they were released and very much so love mine. It's designed based around 8 different spreads that come with the cloth's booklet. The spreads are nice and you can always create your own to use with the cloth.

tarotlova

If it's the Spirit Cloth that tarotlova's talking about it's available through the artist's website. I bought mine right after they were released and very much so love mine. It's designed based around 8 different spreads that come with the cloth's booklet. The spreads are nice and you can always create your own to use with the cloth.

Yep that's the one! Except I got mine from an obscure place Moorea Seal as the shipping was way cheaper, it was the last one they had. If I had of gotten it through the artist website the shipping was same price as the cloth so I looked around to see if I could get it cheaper, plus I got a further 10% off for a first time online order. Living in Australia has its drawbacks when it comes to shipping :mad: Still don't know why I can get things quicker overseas than here in my own country! It came yesterday and is fabulous! I watched Kelly from the Truth in Story review it and knew I had to buy it, just waiting on the deck now from The Book Depository as they have free shipping and really good prices I get most of my decks through them now, I would go Amazon but they don't except PayPal.

Padma

just waiting on the deck now from The Book Depository as they have free shipping and really good prices I get most of my decks through them now, I would go Amazon but they don't except PayPal.

I also bought my deck/book combo through the Book Depository. It was super reasonably priced, plus it was on sale too, and you can't beat free shipping! It arrived in perfect condition, as it was boxed in very rigid cardboard. :)

I didn't know there was a spreadcloth though! I shall have to investigate...