Barbara Moore Book/Deck

Luna's Crone

Steampunk has one of the best companion books out there.

But have you considered the Hidden Realms?

i have hidden on my tablet and phone. i like it. she has several phone apps with the complete books. buy several of those than pick the ones you want. seeing them on the tablet is nice and big. if you tablet and phone have the same password and email for google. you only have to buy it once. that is what i do. the company is FOOL'S DOG

sibbysgirl

Thanks, Luna's Crone! I do have the Fool's Dog sampler and have looked through what I can there. I hadn't really considered purchasing apps yet, but you're right. They would be a great way to decide what I truly love.

Luna's Crone

Thanks, Luna's Crone! I do have the Fool's Dog sampler and have looked through what I can there. I hadn't really considered purchasing apps yet, but you're right. They would be a great way to decide what I truly love.

plus you have the decks you really like with you all the time, or most of them anyway. ;-)

FLizarraga

She also wrote a superb book for the Mystic Faerie, with a particular twist: each suit tells a different tale, and each card is a chapter of that tale.

sibbysgirl

That sounds wonderful! I will check into the Mystic Faerie! Thank you very much for that recommendation.

sibbysgirl

Thanks, Holmes! I will take a second look. Unfortunately, I didn't care for the artwork when I viewed it the first time. It might just grow on me, though. You're all giving me good Christmas list material!

SarahJoy

Moore's Steampunk Tarot was the first deck I really connected with, and it remains one of my favorites. I highly recommend both the deck and the companion book.

I echo others: her spreads book is also very good. You wouldn't go wrong with the Steampunk set and the spreads book, to start your tarot studies.