Favorite Decks

Celtic Witch

What's everyone's favorite Oracle Deck and why ?

celticnoodle

right now, my favorite oracles are Lenormands. But, one other oracle that I do enjoy reading with it the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. They are really accurate for me. The only drawbacks with them is that the cards are round, (i'd prefer them to be like playing cards I think) and there is so many of them. 200 + cards.

My fave lennie deck right now is my new Dreaming Way deck. They are proving to be very easy to read for me. I just seemed to click with them immediately! I LOVE THEM!

I also have other decks that I do love a lot--but honestly, I haven't worked with them in a long while. One deck is the Mother Mary Oracle deck. I love that one too! The images are beautiful. :)

I have others I also like a lot--for various reasons. I guess what I read with really depends upon my mood at the time.

What are YOUR faves and why, Celtic Witch?

reall

I created my last summer!^^ https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
guess any Oracle/Tarot maker would say what you make for yourself is your fav!^^ lolz
before that I luv lenormand Piatnik(simple romantic design and best for starting lenormand)
and my all time fav Gilded Lenormand!^^ FANTASTIC ARTWORK!XD:))
and some gypsy cards popular in my part of the world,,, (because they are popular and simple!XD)
and mystical kipper!XD (interesting deck to work with)
it's a long list!^^ you need to discover what works best for you!^^:))

Espeon

I can't pick just one fave...here is my top 3 šŸ˜Š
-Sassy She Oracle
-Isis Oracle
-Sacred World Oracle

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Emily

The ones I tend to use most are - the Soul Cards 1 & 2 - I like these because there is nothing to learn, no complicated system, no trying to get through a companion book that might be the only way to learn how to use the cards.

I've found with a lot of oracles that you only have the companion book to go on, no other resources at all. The Soul cards aren't like that, you only have the image on the card to go off and so you just work with the image. They have no companion book with set meanings - no rules.

I also like the Tao stones, I Ching and Runes. The Runes and I Ching also come as decks, which I have and sometimes use instead of the Stones or throwing coins. :)

MysticMoonlight

Oracle of the Mermaids: I'm totally digging the water energy of this beautiful, beautiful deck. The messages resonate and the artwork is stunning. Great deck for this time of year (USA).

Messenger Oracle: My trusty go-to. It strikes a cord with me. Its deep nature based imagery is my cup of tea. I love its primal feel, grounded and solid.

Oracle of Shadows and Light: This deck is just one of my favorites and I haven't put my finger on exactly why. The imagery is alluring, the messages touch base, but there is something about it that pulls me in. I love it for its mystery, I suppose.

RiverRunsDeep

I have a handful of favorites. As a die-hard fan of "dark" decks, my top choices are the Oracle of Shadows and Graven Images Oracle. Graven Images gives me the maudlin and slightly eerie sensation of wandering through a cemetery filled with amazing artwork sculptures, while the Oracle of Shadows has a creepy and Halloween-ish vibe.

I also like the Hidden Path and Well Worn Path oracles. I connect deeply with the pagan theme, and I love using these when I want to feel grounded and connected with nature. These are excellent cards to use for meditation exercises.

Another favorite is the Oracle of the Mermaids. I love the feminine vibe of this one! When I'm feeling depressed, this deck inspires me to connect with my "girly" side, to be kinder to myself, and, perhaps, to give myself a manicure. :)