Question about an interpretation - help please

Sophie

Hello my fellow symbollers,

I have a quick question about the interpretation of a symbol in a specific instance. A month ago, just before I left Switzerland, I sent a package by international registered post to a friend in a small African country. I'd done that before for Christmas, and the package had taken just over 2 weeks. This time, it's not even arrived yet (which annoyed me because it was a birthday present :()

Anyway, all the practical stuff is being done via the post office in Geneva and in the country in question, but so far, no luck. The package seems to have vanished. It has a registration number, but no tracking number :(

So I drew a symbol asking if the package would arrive and reach my friend.

I got: SCORPIO 28
THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN

Which seems like good news, but could also be all about fantasy. I really am not sure how to interpret this symbol in this instance. Any ideas - Marina, Elven, Tink - anyone?

MCsea

I also pulled a card asked
Will Fudugazi's parcel arrive in Africa and the symbol -

SAGITTARIUS 1
RETIRED ARMY VETERANS GATHER TO REAWAKEN OLD MEMORIES

so I look to both symbols and think YES,
somehow I also wonder if the shipping went via sea by chance OR that the parcel was returned to sender - who would be in Switzerland to see if it went 'home' (domain and memories) returned to sender?

I hope the parcel arrives soon SOMEWHERE!

MARINA

Sophie

Groan. I hope you are wrong about return to sender. It happened once before, with another package to another African country, even though I had the right address. It took 6 months to come back to me :eek:

But that would be too strange - I have used that address several times already with no "return to sender", so I am a bit perplexed if that is the case. But with the post office, not with the symbols ;)

And I am not in Switzerland - my "domain" is here now. It was one of the last things I did before I left.

OK, I am trying one last time:

"will the package reach its intended destination and recipient?"

TAURUS 28
A WOMAN IN MIDDLE LIFE STANDS IN RAPT SUDDEN REALIZATION OF FORGOTTEN CHARMS, IN UNEXPECTED RECOVERY OF ROMANCE

Mmmmh. I take this to mean - just when we are about to give up on that package, it will unexpectedly turn up, and my friend will receive it (and through sudden realisation of forgotten charms will unexpectedly recover romance ;))

I asked where the package was now:
LIBRA 27
AN AIRPLANE SAILS, HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY

In a plane. But for a whole month??

MCsea

Ah lovely insights,

yes well if a plane has an engine problem and they leave the cargo on it the parcel could still be on it, also if it dislodged it may have slid down a side somewhere... not been unloaded... also even though it says plane it may mean 'in transit'... its a pretty good symbol though...

I think we should give up the parcel for gone so it can apprear tomorrow

I really hope it comes soon...

blessings

MARINA

Sophie

Thanks Marina :)

Yes, good advice - let go to allow it to reappear..very Taoist ;)

Good point about the plane symbol about being "in transit". When I asked the Tarot where it was in relation to my friend, I got The Chariot :bugeyed:...in transit seems about right, then. And when I asked whether that &%$% Chariot would arrive with package to my friend, I got the 6 of Wands, so I took that as a yes. It reminded me very much of the King of the Fairies symbol, btw.

MCsea

Yes it does sound like the fairy symbol...

please let us know IF - WHEN I should say it arrives SAFELY!

MARINA

tink27

Hi Fudugazi,

In regard to your Sabian Symbol LIBRA 27 AN AIRPLANE SAILS, HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY, I don't sense it's in a plane, not anymore. From looking at this symbol, it's been at its destination for quite some time, but in a warehouse, waiting its time to be delivered. I do believe that through the process of sorting, you parcel will eventually be laid to rest in the hands of your friend.

fudugazi said:
Yes, good advice - let go to allow it to reappear..very Taoist

Yes I agree with what both you and Marina have said here. It will arrive in its own good time and perhaps even more appreciated if it had arrived earlier.

Do let us know.

tink :love:

Sophie

tink27 said:
In regard to your Sabian Symbol LIBRA 27 AN AIRPLANE SAILS, HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY, I don't sense it's in a plane, not anymore. From looking at this symbol, it's been at its destination for quite some time, but in a warehouse, waiting its time to be delivered. I do believe that through the process of sorting, you parcel will eventually be laid to rest in the hands of your friend.
Thanks, Tink. I wouldn't be surprised by that. It's one of the poorest countries in the world, with major public service challenges (read: they don't have enough postmen and don't pay them well). So deliveries tend to be haphazard, which is why I register everything.

From your mouth to G-d's ear, Tink! It would be good timing if it arrived in the next couple of weeks.

MCsea

ANY sign of the mail?

MARINA

Sophie

Nope, no news :(. Looks like it was bagged by the King of the Fairies. It's been over 10 weeks now since it was sent.