Sharing pictures of my crystal collection~

lark

For a long time now I've wanted to share some pictures of my crystal collection.
I've been collecting for many years and I'm afraid it shows. :)
I recently took everything out and made a Stonehenge kind of arrangement with it that I like very much.
And my daughter took some picture and sized them for me.

The first 3 pictures are of my collection from different angles...one includes my Fairy dolls... Grandmother Moon and Fairy Gwen...they take turns going to the fair with me on the weekends.

The fourth is my fairy dish...my son bought this as a gift for me and I keep a collection of crystals and rocks in it on my tarot table at home.

So I hope you enjoy, and ask away about any stone you might not recognise I know the names of all of my stones....

And share you collections too in this thread I'd love to see a thread dedicated to pictiures of our collections.

love
lark

Attachments

• faerie dolls.jpg
    faerie dolls.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 368
  • stone circle.jpg
    stone circle.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 373
  • stone circle from above.jpg
    stone circle from above.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 324
  • faerie dish.jpg
    faerie dish.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 338

Pumpkin

Very pretty Lark. Love all the stone balls. The fairy dish is so cute. :)

Ruby Red Slippers

Faerie Dolls

Lark – where did you get your faerie dolls?
I have a healing faerie doll made like yours that I bought from a sweet tiny lady at the renaissance fair in TX….I love my doll and have never seen another one like it.
Aren’t they just the best? Your ladies are lovely!

RRS

lark

Hi Ruby
My dolls are from a little lady who makes them in TX too.
I was trying to find the tags for them. I can't remember what she called her business but her name was Kandea or something like that.
A woman was selling some of her dolls in Racine WI at a craft fair I was working at.
And I bought two, I just couldn't resist...they are really amazing....I never thought to ask if anyone on Aeclectic had any...I'm glad you do. :)
Maybe you can post a picture of your Healing faerie sometime, I'd love to see her.

Alectra

More Rock Pictures..

Here are some pictures of some of my collection. I have rocks all over my house : )
A~

Attachments

• DSCN03170001_1.JPG
    DSCN03170001_1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCN03180001.JPG
    DSCN03180001.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCN03160001.JPG
    DSCN03160001.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCN03210001_1.JPG
    DSCN03210001_1.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCN03240001_1.JPG
    DSCN03240001_1.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 301

Sheri

How pretty! I really love rocks! I have some coming in the mail, as soon as I get them I will put them all together for a group photo.

I used to have them around the house...but then my husband started putting them in the houseplant pots and I was afraid I would lose track of them so I am hording them all in my computer room/workshop!

Thanks for starting the thread Lark and posting your pics and thanks for sharing yours too, Alectra!

valeria

Debra

Wow, you all have wonderful stones and crystals.

I've got a few. The cats like to bat them around. That's how it is with cats, eh?

wumpkie

Dribble...These are all so pretty and yummy :D I shared some pictures before when I have bought some new ones but I havn't got round to taking a full group picture I might just have to try that later. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos.

lark

Alectra and wumpkie beautiful crystals...thank you for posting them.
I love seeing other people's collections and how they arrange them.
Do any of your rocks move... mine move around sometimes, like this morning the blue stone and the green flourite are snuggling up to each other and I know it wasn't like that yesterday...and I don't have cats.

Ruby I remembered the lady's business name WEE PEOPLE.