Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

geoxena

I added mine to the poll...

I'm a double Taurus (sun & moon) with Cancer rising.

Margo9023

I'm a Sagittarius - I've been told November 23 rd is on the cusp - but don't really know if that means anything or if it matters.

Padma

I find it interesting that Capricorn is the least present sign here. It's funny, cause it is the most practical of the signs. ;) I was also surprised to see how many Taureans and Saggitarians are here.

Zelmira

I am a Taurus. And right now we are leading!

DitisJenn

Curious what the majority is, with all of us interested in metaphysics. I'm predicting the majority will be water signs......

Thing with astrology is it's not all about your sun sign. I'm an aquarius, but have 6 planets in Capricorn a moon in aries and 4 planets in scorpio, so I'm not all that much aquarius..

zhan.thay

Thing with astrology is it's not all about your sun sign. I'm an aquarius, but have 6 planets in Capricorn a moon in aries and 4 planets in scorpio, so I'm not all that much aquarius..

True enough. Maybe we could start polls for all the other chart factors. "Which outers do you have in the Eighth house?" might be interesting but I'd better not invite discussion in this thread.

Aina

I'm a scorpio but have 0 info of anything else but that. First time on astrology thread EVER! :)

tigerlilybug

I'm a capricorn with my moon in aquarius and I kinda like that we have the lowest percent but maybe that's my extreme desire to be unique and different haha

DitisJenn

True enough. Maybe we could start polls for all the other chart factors. "Which outers do you have in the Eighth house?" might be interesting but I'd better not invite discussion in this thread.

True. It could be many factors. For me, I feel it's all this scorpio energy in my 9th house. I always want to know more. Researching life and grounding spirituality (making it science) is what I live for. But yeah, let's not hack this thread :D

daisy chain

where is that elusive fissssshhhh

im sure the peisies will catch up we are always a bit late coming to the party