What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

Kanon

This morning, I received email on my cell phone from Amazon.com; saying that my Inner Child Cards A Fairy-Tale Tarot by Mark Lerner, Isha Lerner, and Christopher Guilfoil (Bear & Co.) has shipped :heart:. Will be arrived on Monday or Tuesday.

FatesLady

YAY! Got my Tea Leaf Fortune cards today!!

NorthernTigress

I got an email today from Chapters.ca that my Oracle of the Dragonfae has shipped out.

The company is Canadian, but I've been told that the item is being shipped from a location in the States, so it may take longer.

sigh

Starshower

[Hi, Sibilla. Hope you love the brightly-crayoned, merry, ingenuous but meaningul Inner Child cards as much as I do! The fairytales certainly capture the essence of child-consciousness for me - yet in a Tarotic way. So cheerful & such vibrant colours too!]

The postman should soon be bringing me a lovely dark fairy canvas messenger bag from Karen's Baba studio sale in Prague, + a silk drawstring Tarot bag. Am camping under the letter-box! :)

Kanon

Finally, my Ansata Tarot by Paul Struck (AGMÜLLER) and Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea by Julia A. Turk (U.S. Games) arrived :heart:. I'm so lucky for finding these hard to find decks; in new in box condition and regular price!

Now I'm waiting for my package from Amazon.com, should be here today also...

@Starshower
I love the crayon images from this deck :heart:. Can't wait!!

Miss Divine

After a while of not having any new deck buying desire, I just ordered:

Magical Forest
Sweet Twilight

But Sweet Twilight was not in stock yet, so I'll probably have to wait a while before I receive it.

Ah well...I'm a very (NOT) patient person! :D

Aulruna

Finally, my Wild Wisdom of the Faery oracle arrived, as well as a batch of oracles from a trade with rwcarter.

Oracle party :D

Kanon

A little bit late, but the postman finally brought me my Herbal Tarot by Michael Tierra (U.S. Games), Tarot of the Cat People Deck and Book Set by Karen Kuykendall (U.S. Games), and Vampire Tarot by Nathalie Hertz (U.S. Games) :heart:. I'm so happy today; lots of decks arrived!

thorhammer

I got the mini Songs For the Journey Home Tarot from BrightEye, and the Hermetic Tarot from Nina* today! I feel so lucky - the beautiful Songs deck brightened this gloomy winter day!

I've still got a few treasures coming, most notably the Jumbledance and Knapp-Hall Tarots :D

\m/ Kat

psyphy

Whoohoo, just snatched the Bohemian Gothic on amazon mp for 3! Eurons.
Can´t wait ... can´t wait :D