What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

sabrina77

I got my (large size) Deck of the Dead with matching mat, journal, and pouch today! :)

Celtictarot

Pre - orderded the Ceccoli Tarot and ordered the tarot and psychology book as well as a tarot and astrology book.

Nica

The Baroque Bohemian Cat's Tarot 1st Edition Kit has not yet arrived. It is a good 24 days now since I ordered it. : (

I am also waiting on a Thoth Greenie I got for a steal.
Still waiting for the 2 Alice Tarot decks, bags and book to ship. Fingers crossed!
Lastly, I ordered two pink Paragon Fortune Teller cups to accompany the Alice Tarot with. Tea and tarot.. a must!

Hoping for the kitties to arrive soon. I want to meet them!!

reall

my Guardian Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine ARRIVED TODAY!^^ and good things start to happen!^^
I have feeling they are really working what they should bringing happiness to all!^^
cant wait to start using it in reading!^^
guardian_angel_tarot_by_primavistax-d7wlcvo.jpg

CornissMagorniss

Ho-hum. I ordered the Voyager tarot and a Lo Scarabeo (the one that combines the 3 systems) that comes with its own bag. But I ordered them from Better World Books, which means they are shipping from America, so they will take *forever* to arrive. Not counting the days...

starla

Waiting for Robin Wood, Alice and Wizards - I think that's all of them!

MysticalMoose

Got the Sherlock Holmes Tarot on the way along with the Under The Roses Lenormand

MysticalMoose

Got the Sherlock Holmes Tarot on the way along with the Under The Roses Lenormand