Pathworking group for newbies....anybody interested?

TarotRNJess

I am interested and was going to work on the next card today (Judgement I think)

smw

Am I the only one left interested? What happened to all of you?
My current problem is, that I am extremely uncertain of what i do and i am afraid of doing something wrong, whatever that means exactly.

I am not really sure either, I haven't path worked before in a conscious sense of deciding on one to start. I tend to be more thinking about what path I might be on relating to what is going on for me in my life at the time or how I am behaving, what issues are coming up etc. So far, I feel I bobble around at the bottom of the tree getting pinged around, like in a pin ball machine...:laugh:

I did try a visualisation focusing on a Universe image and trying to hold it as long as possible. I didn't manage to hold it for that long, though it was quite vibrant and golden. However, I had an odd dream following it (that wasn't so vibrant). Now I am wondering about what levels I might be operating on. I told my mum about the visualisation and the dream and she said "You're meddling... my girl and you are not in a state of grace" ... That kind of worried me so I am looking at maybe the LBRP first, before trying anything again.

La'al quiet fella

Interest?

Hi,
If people would like, I will continue this in the New Year.

I think a structured approach so people are following along and giving/receiving feedback at the same time is when it works best.

The idea of having a group working at the same pace, learning and supporting each other was what I had envisaged initially.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll try something in the new year if the interest is there.

La'al quiet fella

Resource if trying path working

A short course in skrying by Benjamin Rowe is a free resource at hermetic.com that seems useful for those wanting to pathwork but are new to it.

smw

A short course in skrying by Benjamin Rowe is a free resource at hermetic.com that seems useful for those wanting to pathwork but are new to it.

Thanks for finding resources for the group.That looks interesting, I like the creation of your own space. it also seems to have overlaps with Golden Dawn elements like the LBRP.

coyoteblack

I am deployed but am interested in any structured course or recommendations of books to use .

Thoughtful

Out of interest did this ever get going, if so where do l find related thread.

DDwarks

Wondering the same x