The Masque Tarot - My Second Tarot Deck

Demonesse

It's ok I guess, but I prefer your other cards.

blue_fusion

its been a long time since i last posted here. too many things are going on right now, its vebome hard to focus on this deck. well, i did manage to make a second card back design for it... :)

Attachments

• card back 2.jpg
    card back 2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 173

temperlyne

I love your design for the backs! It's so elegant, it seems to flow. It give me a sense of calm and peace, like looking at a starlit lake.
Simply wonderful!

I hope you can find the time/peace/strength and inspiration to continue your work on this deck.

Insomnia Turtle

What a wonderful coincidence! A friend of mine was just raving about your Sailor Moon Tarot yesterday. Who would have thought you were a member of Aeclectic (I'm new, by the way :)).

I must say, your mask tarot cards are lovely! Can't wait to see more!

blue_fusion

here's the tower card, though i'm still thinking about a better color scheme....

Attachments

• the_tower.jpg
    the_tower.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 108

DarkChild

i really enjoyed looking at you deck to be! when i saw the first card i thought that was almost to bizy for me with all the diffrent colours, but the more cards i saw the morei enjoyed them, you managed to pull it off and it looks great!

blue_fusion

after a very long while, i've got renewed inspiration to continue with this deck. :) but, wow, its getting longer and longer to clean the images that i make vi photoshop. which explains for the delay. plus the fact that its hard to concentrate, not to mention, shift drawing styles, when one is doing 2 decks at the same time (this and the vanessa). but hey, i'm happy with it. (and tired, LOL). attached is a pic of my 5 of fans (wands) uncolored. i do hope you can give me inputs on it, though it might be difficult distinguishing the details of the image at first glance. i also hope i can finish more cards on this deck, LoLz. :) enjoy

Attachments

• five_fans_uncolored.jpg
    five_fans_uncolored.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 114

blue_fusion

oh, and by the way, its also become increasingly difficult to clean them, as the notebook paper (!) i've been using recently somehow has darker lines, so the lines still remain when i try to change the drawings' contrast etc. grrrr. me and my preference for notebook paper. LOLz

blue_fusion

after a long time, i have free time again to work on my decks. i've recoloured the tower card, as i was dissatisfied with the previous colouring. :) here it is:

:D

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 98

blue_fusion

here's also the strength card :)

Attachments

• strength.jpg
    strength.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 104