Some Lady Frieda Harris art

Aeon418

I think that link has been posted several times already. But Harris's art is always nice to look at anyway. :)

Azoth

Aeon418 said:
I think that link has been posted several times already. But Harris's art is always nice to look at anyway. :)
OOpS should've checked!

Rusty Neon

That webpage is such a precious resource. I was absolutely stunned the first time that I stumbled upon it too while net surfing.

Take a look at one of the Magus cards (the watercolour). http://www.caduceusbooks.com/occultartgallery/harris/S_MAGICIAN.html It's very cool indeed. Apparently, it is the first rejected version of the Magician card, and not one of the two rejected versions that happen to come with the purple box US Games Thoth deck. That one is my favourite amongst any of the versions that Harris prepared.

That web page is a listing of items for sale, many of which are already sold. Let's hope that the images won't be taken down by the webmaster some day causing the loss of this resource.

P.S.: For example, it seems that the two Prince of Swords cards and the 8 of Swords cards are already taken down, or, at least, they don't work.

ravenest

Thanks Azoth, I had never seen it before. Oh, if only had some spare cash ... love the harris masonic Tracing Boards!

firemaiden

That's the first time I've seen that link too. Thank you! very interesting of the sketch of the fool. :)

AbstractConcept

After the Letter section the images were broken.

Once again, a potentially wonderful internet experience foiled by crappy design/upkeep.

</rant>

catlin

Thanks, Rusty Neon, for pointing out that Magus card!!! I wish that one would have been included in the Thoth deck!!!

cesara

I too, was amazed when I first stumbled across that page....some awesome stuff there!

I'm saving my beans for the Knight of Discs http://www.caduceusbooks.com/occultartgallery/harris/S_KNIGHTD.html

It's unfortunate that some of the lower link images are broken....but not all of them...just poke around and you'll find some further images of her artwork!

Azoth

ravenest said:
Thanks Azoth, I had never seen it before. Oh, if only had some spare cash ... love the harris masonic Tracing Boards!
Same here, they are quite remarkable.