Tarot deck with Cats and Humor

PookieCat

Couple of years ago, in one of the most difficult moments of my life, I decided it was a time for a special tarot deck. I had over 160 decks in my collection, but I was missing something. Something mine, probably :) My own orange cat Pookie decided to be a necessary inspiration.

Let me say VERY necessary inspiration, because he was practically participating in everything, including sitting on my freshly done sketches. So yes, this deck is a bit different, very orange, and a bit surprising. Because Pookie decided that things need to be less serious, this is a funny tarot deck, simply because Pookie thought, than real magic starts to happen in the moments of laughter.

After collecting all the pieces together, I have decided to make a very important step.

Our Kickstarter for PookieCat CAT-rot (tarot cards) started several days ago, and already being completely funded. It means we have a great funny colorful new Tarot cards deck.

You can visit Kickstarter page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...t-rot-cards-when-divination-met?ref=discovery

I hope you liked Pookie and his funny view on divination.

gregory

I'm a sucker for cats - but your link doesn't work.

I am a determined cat over though - try this one instead !

PookieCat

Oh thank you so very much for pointing about the link! I am trying to fix it - it seems takes ages after I click on Edit so I hope I will be able to adjust it in a couple of min :)

gregory

Oh thank you so very much for pointing about the link! I am trying to fix it - it seems takes ages after I click on Edit so I hope I will be able to adjust it in a couple of min :)
Copy mine and use that :D

I already have your majors only - and I knew I had to have this too :)

PookieCat

Just did! thank you :)

Oh you probably have my very very early deck! This is a full updated one - I hope you will like it! Thank you for your pledge!

gregory

Very very early ??? NO idea - I got it on Etsy - yes, a while back - but it's LOVELY !

PookieCat

I am glad :)
Yes, I think this deck was from about...4-5 years ago? Scary how the time flies fast.

gregory

2011. And I see I have it marked up as from Belgium. Have you moved, or should I change my database :D

PookieCat

I have moved :) exactly in 2011

PookieCat

With 130% funded and still 24 days to go, we are slowly getting towards our first stretch goal! Thank you so much everybody!

Attachments

• 130%.jpg
    130%.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 149