What spread you use as daily spread?

leicslwt

I think I'm somewhat confused here, gifted in what way? Personally, I've experienced quite a bit of both inward as well as outward events being represented in my daily spreads. Love it!

Gifted in inverted commas. As a attempted sarcastic dig towards drama queens around me lol. Sorry for the confusion.:)

leicslwt

Just one experience was enough for me.. I used to pull a card to predict my day and it worked well. Until one day I pulled the Tower and it turned out to be a day from hell. About a dozen bad things happened that day. After that I decided I´d rather not know.

So now I do what Citrin says. I pull a card just as an advice for the day but not for any sort of prediction. I very rarely use the cards for prediction these days. Not because it doesn´t work but because it does -and I´m too much of a wimp to want to know. Advice and soul searching is fine but knowing about stuff beforehand is a different matter and has to be handled with caution.

Just to add another fun thing. There are several times I got tower or 9 of swords. Eventually I went to cinema and its either a horror or action film -- ghosts in nightmare and buildings falling down. Sometimes, the tarot can be quite literal and funny...