My thoughts on the Moon

Sharla

As we had a clear sky tonight in England, ive been looking through my Sons telescope with him at the moon tonight. Its the first time we've managed to get a good view since he got his telescope for his birthday last month.

Anyway since seeing her (the moon) yes her lol, i do feel such a feminine energy from it when i was looking at it close up and like a motherly type of energy. Because she's giving us light at night so the moon does have motherly qualities by looking after us at night and giving us light.
I also felt slightly emotional for some reason and almost a deep emotional feeling it was, and this is infact one of my keywords for moon that i use.

Ive never used moon card for a female yet, but im going to start doing so now from having this experience. But i would say this would be a caring female, someone who looks out for you and guides you aswell maybe.

Ive never associated my moon card with work, it just doesn't stand with me at all i just can't see it.

Like i said before its all about feminine qualities for me this card, just like how females DO get over emotional about stuff sometimes, but this could also be to do with their female cycles they go through which would be another meaning "female monthly cycles". Also romance and dreaming....