OOP Decks You MOST Want to Make a Comeback

greatdane

Oh you're right, Garmonbozia!

I was lucky enough to get an original Lilac Twilight. There were two or three versions, I have the ALL Russian one, all titles in Russian, which I love, as my maternal grandparents spoke Russian growing up.

GORGEOUS deck. I have the Lilac Twilight from the combo and the original. Some of the images are the same, most are different. But I love the card stock and size of the original.

Put an ISO, in search of, in trades and you will likely eventually get one you can afford! I did! :) If you have something someone wants in a trade or ATer is cleaning out their tarot closet and isn't using....you could wind up with it.

MoonGypsy

Most all of Lyn Monrean's[tarotlyn] decks. Especially the Full Moon Lenormand, which is so
gorgeous, and was only in print for a very short time before she put a halt to printing
ALL of her decks and closed her website and etsy shoppe.

So many peeps want the Full Moon Lenormand...

Just look how gorgeous these are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zojowYXh2x8

greatdane

Yes MoonGypsy THAT would be one I would like

The Full Moon Lenormand.

But I know the chances are slim? I think that was the one I liked best, although ALL her decks were lovely.

MoonGypsy

The Full Moon Lenormand.

But I know the chances are slim? I think that was the one I liked best, although ALL her decks were lovely.

Very slim, as Lyn told me she has no plans of ever reprinting any of her decks. If that
ever changes, she said she will let me know. Very Doubtful, though...
Full Moon is not only my favorite Lenormand deck she did, but one of my very favorite
decks in my collection. It is very special to me for many reasons...There is a lot of
me in that deck, which Lyn purposefully did. She KNEW i would love that deck,
bless her heart! :love: She really quite amazed me with it!

Nickigirl

Dark Goddess

Oops wrong thread!

Village Witch

The Full Moon Lenormand.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on that deck. Time to dig it out for Halloween!