Lowbrow Tarot Majors

Annabelle

I don't know about that specific listing, but I do know that both a book and a deck are available, as I have a copy of each.

The book is FANTASTIC. The deck -- honestly, I wish it had not been published by Schiffer. The art is so amazing, but the printing (of the deck) does not do it justice. The colors are far, far too dark and the stock is so stiff and shiny.

Again, though, the art and the book are fabulous. The book is worth having. The deck . . . I could recommend it only to collectors.

rachelpaul

This is SO cool. I absolutely love it! <3

Le Fanu

I don't know about that specific listing, but I do know that both a book and a deck are available, as I have a copy of each.

The book is FANTASTIC. The deck -- honestly, I wish it had not been published by Schiffer. The art is so amazing, but the printing (of the deck) does not do it justice. The colors are far, far too dark and the stock is so stiff and shiny.

Again, though, the art and the book are fabulous. The book is worth having. The deck . . . I could recommend it only to collectors.
Annabelle, can you (if possible) tell me the ISBN of the deck and book (set?) you have, please? Every description of the product says "144 pages" when normally it should say "mixed media" or 78 pages or whatever...

When you say it's produced by Schiffer and you don't like the fact, are we talking stiff glossy cards just like the Sidhe and Mary-El (which I quite like actually ...)?

Le Fanu

Thank you gregory, but with that ISBN, a search on both amazon and the Book Depository brings up a "product not in stock" :(

I'll just have to wait.

VGimlet

I don't think it has been printed yet, or maybe the print run was very low. I pre-ordered it a long time ago, and still hoping that it ships....

gregory

I was on Aunia's mailing list for this one, and it must have been printed, as Annabelle has a copy :)

Also it shows in stock at Schiffer.

VGimlet

If I don't get something from Amazon soon I may just cancel my order and get it through them, since I did see it listed as in stock from Schiffer just this weekend.