Tarot of Delphi

Linfang

Funding of a kickstarter project is how the creator gets the money to proceed. When they get funded, THEN, and only then, they know it's worth carrying on.

I finally got my Delphi today. It is stunning. I don't begrudge the wait, or a single cent of what I paid (and that included the fact that as it can only be sent to the US, I had to have it mailed to a friend and have her get it to me....) Other than that inconvenience, it was no trouble at all. I can't see why people don't understand how kickstarter works. How many of us would be prepared to put in all the work designing a deck, only to find that they couldn't afford to have it printed at all ?

Mine did come in a flat rate envelope actually. But two CERTAINLY wouldn't fit. It comes in a lovely lift top box which makes it too fat for that.

Bite the bullet and buy, people. You won't regret it !

I could not agree more! I ordered directly from Janet, shipping charges to Europe were quite reasonable and delivery was incredibly fast. I just received the deck and upon first look it is extremely beautiful.

gregory

Oh really ? :bugeyed: I wonder why I got the invoice then. It never said there would be a problem..?
(I haven´t paid it yet,though, because I´m not sure if I really need yet another deck... }) )
Best contact her. On the kickstarter it stated US only for copyright reasons. You have PM.... :love:

Hemera

You have PM.... :love:
Now look what you did-I went and pushed all the available order buttons. This was *not* the enabling thread gregory! })
What we need next is a Study group for this deck..

gregory

Now look what you did-I went and pushed all the available order buttons. This was *not* the enabling thread gregory! })
What we need next is a Study group for this deck..
})

My work is done.

But you'll love it !

conurelover

Got it from Amazonsmile

I discovered this deck is available at Amazon. WOW! WHAT A DECK! It arrived today. Simply beautiful. I love the court cards too! I am speechless.

Elven

This looks a lovely deck and one l could work with. The illustrations are gorgeous l have just had a look at the cards, unfortunately she does not ship to UK due to something to do with copyright which is such a pity.

http://www.tarotofdelphi.com/shop/tarot-bags/antique-azure-silk/

I get a 404 message when I go to the Link - Page Not Found.
No worries - just thought I'd let y'all know :)

I found this site works
http://www.tarotofdelphi.com/

It looks beautiful!

Padma

arggghhh....I just went and bought the deck :mad: enabled as all get out!

:)

Madrigal

I've been going back and forth on this one. I'm now forth lol.

MysticOracle13

I LOVE this deck!!!!! I love Greek mythology and Waterhouse art! It's a match made in heaven for me! Card stock is good, but I do get a sense that the borders are not consistent and can throw me off with spacing....everything else though is great and the cards photograph really well when I do my daily card pull! I LOVE Circe & Medea and they way the are woven into the cards

Le Fanu

I've been going back and forth on this one. I'm now forth lol.
Me too. But for non-American buyers, ordering is a bit of a pain. I don't know of any distributors in Europe (only amazon.com has it, not amazon uk), plus Customs etc, so for the moment, I'm trying not to desire it too much.