Our Tarot Kickstarter - women's history tarot

Madrigal

Between yesterday and today it looks as though $4,000 has been raised :party: :thumbsup: 17 more days to go to reach the $18,000 goal.

athenafletcher

I definitely think this will reach its goal! Just looking at the list of women she plans to feature on the deck already has me cheering excitedly.

Michellehihi

As of now, she is at $5000 from her goal! I really want this deck to happen!!!

Madrigal

It's getting good visibility on IG so fingers crossed that it will reach its goal. Based on how much was raised in one day it's looking like a definite possibility.

UniversesCollide

Thanks, I decided to back it too and really hope the project reaches goal.

Aeric

Happy to see there will be trans representation in this deck. A while back we were discussing what a 21st century feminist deck would look like, contrasting the first feminist decks created in the late 70s and 80s. My suggestion was that trans women would be included in a new one, and here they will be. Hooray!

Did you retain the Emperor title, or has it been retitled or repurposed?

AnemoneRosie

Oh good. I wasn't sure if anyone would back this. Theresa Reed posted about it today :)

AnemoneRosie

I couldn't resist :)

UniversesCollide

Wow, it was just under 13K earlier today when I first read this thread and now it's just tipped past 14k. I'm starting to look forward to the reviews and discussions we'll be having about it next year!