He/She doesnt give a F....!

Grizabella

tigerlily said:
Oi - I did a reading on the very question (not for myself, honestly :D ) and got The Hanged, 4/Cups, 4/Swords, 8/Swords and 8/Cups. I told her, "he's just not into you", but what a coincidence to see all those cards listed here...

Yeah, that would mean "Oh, hay-ell no!!!" wouldn't it? :bugeyed: :p

PentQueen

4 of Cups for sure and 8 of cups feels like finally giving up on something that was once there. I also see the two of swords...putting up a wall...maybe the feelings are there, but the intention is to not give an f about the other person.

Other than that, I also see the Emperor and King of Swords looking out for their own interests above those of others.

Shebelle

See, here's where it gets tricky though: the 4 of Swords to me is about meditating deeply about something. I would say that this is a person thinking very long and hard about things -- or, at the very least, taking a break from a situation that might otherwise cause stress. It's a good pause card for me.

4 of Cups can just as equally suggest to me that he/she is reviewing their feelings or that they are "full" and do not have any new feelings... I would say that the card suggests that they feel as much as they're going to right now and are not making a move.

If I have to read the words "He's just not that into you" one more time, I will vomit. I swear to G-d. I will vomit all over my computer.

hunter

Maybe the 9 of Pentacles?

She is her own best friend and more interested in her own stuff and herself, than others?

Flavio

aware7 said:
Why the World as meaning somebody doesn't give a damn? I regard that card as positive unless it's reversed.
Because that person has an exciting, succesful and happy life of its own, so couldn't care less about what others think about her/him.

Think of any hollywood superstar who laughs at any new gossip invented in the newspapers every week.

214red

thanks to all of you for the fresh prespectives (and the laughs)!

wind

For me for sure 4 of cups. I once did a reading for a friend - there was a guy that was interested in her and was starting to give concrete signals. She wasn't interested AT ALL. I did a spread for them and for her feelings, there was 4 of cups.

She had no feelings at all, she was even annoyed by his advances.

moderndayruth

Flavio said:
Because that person has an exciting, succesful and happy life of its own, so couldn't care less about what others think about her/him.

Think of any hollywood superstar who laughs at any new gossip invented in the newspapers every week.
:thumbsup: :D

balenciaga

hunter said:
Maybe the 9 of Pentacles?

She is her own best friend and more interested in her own stuff and herself, than others?

This is what I would say, too.

lucky star

Shebelle said:
If I have to read the words "He's just not that into you" one more time, I will vomit. I swear to G-d. I will vomit all over my computer.

Funny!!!