places that are signified by cups

214red

Hi

I have been reading today, and on the subject of places to promote a business i kept coming up with cups.
Page of cups came out, i tried to clarify and got knight of cups.

So i tried again and got Page Cups/3 cups/Knight of cups ARGHHHH!

now i am likely missing something really obvious, but how can a cups card represent a place other then water or somewhere spiritual?

any ideas very welcome!

Nik

starrystarrynight

Coffee shop?

Bar?

Tea Room?

Glass Owl

What about coffee shops? Lots of cups there.

Starshower

Pubs, Nik?

Parties?

214red

starrystarrynight said:
Coffee shop?

Bar?

Tea Room?
all good suggestions, i love the idea of the old fashioned tea rooms

thanks SSN!

214red

Glass Owl said:
What about coffee shops? Lots of cups there.
yep i wondered about that, as i can see the page and the 3 in a coffee shop, maybe its really that easy and am missing the point.

thanks Glass owl

214red

Starshower said:
Pubs, Nik?

Parties?
hey Star,
pub sound good, will have to look to see if anyone knows of good ones in Brighton *wink*

the parties is a good idea, but not sure how to get the ball rolling with that one, but interesting will take it away and think about it

starrystarrynight

Something else just came to me...(and this is how my twisted mind works.)

The Page is about messages. The Knight is about forward movement. The Three is a gathering of people.

So, altogether...maybe this is saying that you should advertise with messages on flyers that move into areas where there are lots of people. Maybe by putting flyers into mail boxes or hanging posters in areas where lots of people gather. Where that may be would depend upon what kind of business you are talking about.

They are all Cups, and that speaks to intuition...so, maybe also let your intuition by your guide...:)

nisaba

Cups are about emotions. So ...

Wedding chapels.

Psychologists' consulting-rooms.

Places you've had wonderfully happy times in.

Places you've had terribly upsetting times in.

214red

starrystarrynight said:
Something else just came to me...(and this is how my twisted mind works.)

The Page is about messages. The Knight is about forward movement. The Three is a gathering of people.

So, altogether...maybe this is saying that you should advertise with messages on flyers that move into areas where there are lots of people. Maybe by putting flyers into mail boxes or hanging posters in areas where lots of people gather. Where that may be would depend upon what kind of business you are talking about.

They are all Cups, and that speaks to intuition...so, maybe also let your intuition by your guide...:)
am liking this, thanks for the posting!