3 of cups + the devil as an option to take

214red

starrystarrynight said:
I think blueviolet makes a good point. I would see the Three of Cups/Devil as a path that will give you a lot of fun in the traveling--but will eventually take you down, while Strength may ask you to reign in some of those antics and "fun stuff", but it will be much more durable and expansive in the long run and probably last much longer.

[If I remember the image on the Druidcraft Cernunnos card, isn't it the Devil standing over a couple who are just languishing in pleasure but seemingly unable to do anything else?...drunk (perhaps in this case) on the sensual pleasures brought by the 3 of Cups?]
yeah your right about the cernunnos card is exactly like that, and i kind of know deep down that the strength card is pointing to more long term things, you made a really good point about reigning stuff in

thanks SSN

214red

canid said:
Did I miss something? Strength, the card anyway, wasn't mentioned, I don't believe.

i didnt mention it my original post but did in a post further down

nisaba

Either have an affair (the Devil) or remain faithful (Strength) - the choice is yours.

214red

nisaba said:
Either have an affair (the Devil) or remain faithful (Strength) - the choice is yours.
am single thankfully so its not a choice i need to make (i usually go for the cheating option anyways)
thanks nisaba

dayeus

the interpretation depends on which cards you gt and wht the question was....

Anywaz if u gt strenght as 1 option and 3of cups and devil as the option2 then well it could also mean that strenght it means growth and nutured ,learning a skill and growing under care while 3of cups and devil would imply hedonistic fun that finally traps you and you feel suffocated and chained...

my head would choose strength but the devil in me would make me choose the option 2.