Date Vs Relationship cards in romantic spreads

214red

What cards would you like to see in a date spread, and what cards would you want to see in a relationship spread?

Also what cards would you not like to see in a date spread or a relationship spread?

I would love to see an Ace of Wands in a date spread, might not want to see it so much in a relationship spread, would prefer the empress. I would love to a tower in a date spread or a relationship spread, but not the Hierophant...infact that card scares me relationship wise.

any thoughts

Glass Owl

I'd like to see the 3 of Cups for a date/get together (having a good, fun time with friends). Not too sure I like it necessarily in a relationship spread though since it can sometimes point to competition or jealousy (threes a crowd) or that the person just likes to party with you.

214red

Glass Owl said:
I'd like to see the 3 of Cups for a date/get together (having a good, fun time with friends). Not too sure I like it necessarily in a relationship spread though since it can sometimes point to competition or jealousy (threes a crowd) or that the person just likes to party with you.
interesting one as i wouldnt want to see the 3 of cups in a date or relationship spread, its because to me its a female gathering, or it means a group not one on one...i agree with what you say about threes a crowd. I dont do group dates

queenxofxwands

in a date ...hmm 8 of wands, kinda makes me think time flies when you're having fun, probably have to put the wheel in there too. I love the 8 of wands, its full of surprises :D In a relationship spread, hmm, 8 of wands? At least you'd know the damn thing was MOVING!! What i dont like in a relationship spread...hanged man, empress, 7 of anything,lol umm oh i dont know, anything thats slowww, people think they have a long time here and spend too much of it thinking not enough doing, life's too short to stay scared, just do it already!! 8 of wands is haunting me haha, will come back when it goes away:D

Fostha

214red said:
What cards would you like to see in a date spread, and what cards would you want to see in a relationship spread?

Also what cards would you not like to see in a date spread or a relationship spread?

I would love to see an Ace of Wands in a date spread, might not want to see it so much in a relationship spread, would prefer the empress. I would love to a tower in a date spread or a relationship spread, but not the Hierophant...infact that card scares me relationship wise.

any thoughts
King of swords for me,nowt better than a man that undoubtedly knows his own mind,dont need puppeteers to pull his strings or give him ideas,and feels comfortable talking about anything and everything,and don't lie (not intentionally anyway),have a preference for truth,even if they do seem emotionally detached,what more could/would a girl ask for.

214red

queenxofxwands said:
in a date ...hmm 8 of wands, kinda makes me think time flies when you're having fun, probably have to put the wheel in there too. I love the 8 of wands, its full of surprises :D In a relationship spread, hmm, 8 of wands? At least you'd know the damn thing was MOVING!! What i dont like in a relationship spread...hanged man, empress, 7 of anything,lol umm oh i dont know, anything thats slowww, people think they have a long time here and spend too much of it thinking not enough doing, life's too short to stay scared, just do it already!! 8 of wands is haunting me haha, will come back when it goes away:D
lol love it!
i am guessing you worry about getting bored and things standing still, same as me:)

214red

Fostha said:
King of swords for me,nowt better than a man that undoubtedly knows his own mind,dont need puppeteers to pull his strings or give him ideas,and feels comfortable talking about anything and everything,and don't lie (not intentionally anyway),have a preference for truth,even if they do seem emotionally detached,what more could/would a girl ask for.
Kos what as a date card?? or a relationship card? if it was a relationship card it likely would be saying its a logical and intelligence match, not so much about love (were not talking about a person here, rather a relationship).

PS personally i am a king of wands or king of pents kind of gal...

Fostha

214red said:
Kos what as a date card?? or a relationship card? if it was a relationship card it likely would be saying its a logical and intelligence match, not so much about love (were not talking about a person here, rather a relationship).

PS personally i am a king of wands or king of pents kind of gal...
oh god no,all about honesty first and foremost for me (cos thats the type of gal I am) anything less is pointless IMO,been there seen it done it,wouldn't ever do it again.

214red

Fostha said:
oh god no,all about honesty first and foremost for me (cos thats the type of gal I am) anything less is pointless IMO,been there seen it done it,wouldn't ever do it again.
but as a date card, remember a date card doesnt mean the person your going to meet. I can only think of the king of swords as a date card to mean that there is intelligent discussion....

Fostha

214red said:
but as a date card, remember a date card doesnt mean the person your going to meet. I can only think of the king of swords as a date card to mean that there is intelligent discussion....

Thats the best part.....I'd feel safe in the knowledge that the only thing he'd be remotely interested in actually raising is the subject of his topics of interest or his voice,and nothing else.