(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Empress

La Force

Here in this scene we have a woman in her garden, tending to her child's scraped knee, from playing soccer. Both Mother and child are happy. She places a band-aid on his booboo, which looks very sore (red) with a warm nurturing look "I'll kiss it all better".

There's a watering can, a box with gardening tools in it. A hand shovel, snipers, hand rake, rag, box (?). Beside the box of gardening tool is a potted pansy/violet that she will transplant into the garden. By her child's foot and below his soccer ball is a bowl .

The mom is wearing a camo tank top and blue jeans, with her gardening gloves hanging out of her pocket. In her hair is a handkerchief. The child is wearing a T-Shirt and shorts, socks and runners.

Dominant colors: Green and brown

From BM

"Our Mother Nature, may manifest ultimately as a calm pastoral scene, a charming field, or a lush garden, but these soul restoring environments were built on endless births and deaths. The process isn't always pretty."

LWB "Abundance, nurturing, and creation."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Empress

Wah :bugeyed: way too much green, it's all green, this seriously could've been toned down a bit with other colors. Then to have the wound (bold red) on the knee stick out like a sore thumb. I would've like a more colourful Empress. The actual depiction/take on the card is great, really like it.