SUPER FULL MOON 10th Aug.

celticnoodle

Oh yes, I am also very sensitive, Daniel. I have been very emotional of late--(but I am an empath too), and lately have had to be careful of even what I am watching on tv. Last night, we were watching a DVD of a tv show we enjoy. it was very emotional for me, (even though it was not a true story) and I found myself crying like a baby! :rolleyes: I've also had to be very careful with the news of late--as it is very upsetting to me. I wonder if it has to do with the upcoming full moon?

I am hoping to set aside some time to play with one of my crystal balls. I HOPE!

I am also praying and hoping that it will help me and mainly some others close to me to leave things that happened in the past -BURIED IN THE PAST! Going through some touchy times right now with someone regarding a past issue. I keep telling them to not dig it up and let it be, but this person is a drama queen. :rolleyes:

starburst_au

I am going through massive changes too! spiritually and changing fundamentally 'me' :)

I could do with it helping me to give up past things as well!

I realised I am sensitive to cycles so will be interesting if this moon makes me emotional! I am going to do some tarot readings in the light of the super moon to see if their energy makes them stronger :) :thumbsup:

oooh! That's a good idea!

I'm sure the moonlight will help manifest stuff you're suppose to know or should know!

katieb

I to am going through some huge transformations and I thought that I would be emotional yesterday but no, I was top shape and feeling great. Today though, oh my goodness! I'm uber sensitive, aggressive and just not myself.

I didn't think of taking the cards out yesterday but from what I understand the moon will continue this evening to be bring and there should be a lot of comets.

Ugh, I think I need a nap, someone is very very crabby! I've gone on strike as well...no supper for anyone. So not like me

celticnoodle

Just went out to peek at the moon. It is GORGEOUS!!! Just a reminder to all to go take a look. :)

starburst_au

I to am going through some huge transformations and I thought that I would be emotional yesterday but no, I was top shape and feeling great. Today though, oh my goodness! I'm uber sensitive, aggressive and just not myself.

I didn't think of taking the cards out yesterday but from what I understand the moon will continue this evening to be bring and there should be a lot of comets.

Ugh, I think I need a nap, someone is very very crabby! I've gone on strike as well...no supper for anyone. So not like me

*hugs* to your Katieb !

Hope the nap helped!

Transformation! sounds serious! I'm open to change, i Just don't like it all the time when I feel it affects me lol... *coughs yeah... real open to change here*

starburst_au

Just went out to peek at the moon. It is GORGEOUS!!! Just a reminder to all to go take a look. :)

It was BEAUTIFUL and full! So bright!

Lovely!

However strange kind of distracting energy, I felt anyways....

GotH

Hey there SB :)

It really was a nice moon. I set my spheres out last night to get a moon bath. I think they were happy. ;) I love full moons.

Have a great day! :heart:

katieb

*hugs* to your Katieb !

Hope the nap helped!

Transformation! sounds serious! I'm open to change, i Just don't like it all the time when I feel it affects me lol... *coughs yeah... real open to change here*

I didn't nap lol!
As much as i thought i was open to change i'm just realizing that i'm not as ready as i thought i was. I need to work.out the source of my 'issues' first. Which is my own self esteem.

I didn't even see the moon last night, although i did take out my telescope on Saturday and got a nice close up, craters and all. It was beautiful [emoji281]

starburst_au

Goddess + Katie

Hello lovely ladies!

I'm being lazy replying on the same thread :p

Goddess: spheres? Please explain?
The moon was b e a u t I f u l - if I didn't live in a suburban area with 80 billion
Apartment blocks, I'd probably would have had an awesome 'moon bath' with a huge bon fire maybe some drumming too!
I did totally tap into the sexy full moon energies around! ;)

Katie: ah crap! I hate it when you can't nap!
Join the transformation club that I don't have exclusive membership to just yet lol.
It's a process... I'm going with that... I guess you can't force change on yourself...

When you figure out a solution that works best for you - let me know?

Otherwise a lobotomy might be the only way for me to process transformation .... I kid. Positive stuff and we will both be fine.

Love and light to you both!
Annnnnd enjoy your evening :D

SB

GotH

Starbie baby... Sometimes I don't like to say BALLS so I use the world spheres. As in crystal balls. ;)